Anyone able to buy online sat lunchtime?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone able to buy online sat lunchtime?

Keep getting the message:
    "Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30."

Have Qvc got problems with online orders or have they banned me for too many returns?
    Not had a letter or call yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simon1966 View Post
    "Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30."

Have Qvc got problems with online orders or have they banned me for too many returns?
    Even if you've got a fixed IP address I don't think they have the tech to do that yet hon! :D

It's just their standard fault message I get it all the blimmin time. I just have to wander over to the phone and do it that way.

Not that I do. (If fellow F.A.R.T.S are reading this)

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a read of this thread - lots of us are having the same difficulty:

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14455

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simon1966 View Post

When I get this message I just log off from QVC then log on again and it's OK. It usually happens if I've left my shopping basket idle for more than 30 minutes, or put things in then remove them without buying and try and buy something else. I think it's their way of slapping our wrists for not purchasing!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Its the F.A.R.T.S Virus

You need to close your browser completely and then re-open it by which time the product is probably sold out so if you are desperate, its Q.Cut I'm afraid.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone - i logged out and signed in again.

Managed to order the Toshiba Netbook.

8. Flower
    Two Elms left & One Oak north of Pixie Wood on the silver path to Merlin's Realm.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Simon

Glad you got your order done, I've a thread further down on this and even when I've switched off and on again pc that is I still get it at times.
    Think they need to up date their system it isn't as clever as it thinks it is lol.

piper