Anyone able to buy online sat lunchtime?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Keep getting the message:
"Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30."

Have Qvc got problems with online orders or have they banned me for too many returns?
Not had a letter or call yet.

"Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30."

Have Qvc got problems with online orders or have they banned me for too many returns?

Even if you've got a fixed IP address I don't think they have the tech to do that yet hon! :D

It's just their standard fault message I get it all the blimmin time. I just have to wander over to the phone and do it that way.

Not that I do. (If fellow F.A.R.T.S are reading this) :grin:

When I get this message I just log off from QVC then log on again and it's OK. It usually happens if I've left my shopping basket idle for more than 30 minutes, or put things in then remove them without buying and try and buy something else. I think it's their way of slapping our wrists for not purchasing!!!!

Its the F.A.R.T.S Virus :grin:

You need to close your browser completely and then re-open it by which time the product is probably sold out so if you are desperate, its Q.Cut I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Back