QVC Online Questionnaire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
Just had an online questionnaire sent by QVC. It was all about music and jingles. Had to identify theme tunes from a couple of ITV/BBC programmes at first. Then they played QVC music for you to comment on/identify. Also played other jingles and music and asked for scores from "memorable" to "no opinion" type comments. They also asked for scores on a female voice. You had to turn the sound up on your computer to do it. They did not play AYs voice and ask for comment unfortunately!

Good, because AY's voice has nothing to do with her knowledge of the products she sells. If I threw a hissy fit for all the voices that I don't gel with me on various shopping TV sites I'd be walking around in a giant pair of ear mufflers.

I've done the same survey - didn't get the female voice but got the man off Q-cut!

What got me were the questions about whether the music was exciting, calming etc!

Looks like they're going to change the jingles!

I've done the same survey - didn't get the female voice but got the man off Q-cut!

What got me were the questions about whether the music was exciting, calming etc!

Looks like they're going to change the jingles!

I also did the same survey.

The voice they asked me questions about, was JR.

:eeyore1:

I'd forward you the email or link but when I clicked on it again it said I'd already done it so don't think that would help!

Latest posts

Back