smashbox little bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
ladies......just got this little try me price item & thought you might like the info
theres loads of little bitty items to try out

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKHB~UK87

QVC Price
£14.75

All your make-up needs are covered with this Get Started Collection from Smashbox. It includes: Photo Finish Foundation Primer (8.9ml), Crystal Lip Gloss (3.6ml), Photo Op Under Eye Brightener (3.8ml), and a Brow Tech & Cream Eye Liner Palette (1.5g) - consisting of four shades of Brow Tech in Wax, Taupe, Brunette and Blonde; and Cream Eye Liner in Image (gold), Thunder (dark mushroom), Putty (tawny), Caviar (black), Picasso (dark blue) and Midnight Brown. Also includes a double-ended brush for easy application.

ladies......just got this little try me price item & thought you might like the info
theres loads of little bitty items to try out

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKHB~UK87

QVC Price
£14.75

All your make-up needs are covered with this Get Started Collection from Smashbox. It includes: Photo Finish Foundation Primer (8.9ml), Crystal Lip Gloss (3.6ml), Photo Op Under Eye Brightener (3.8ml), and a Brow Tech & Cream Eye Liner Palette (1.5g) - consisting of four shades of Brow Tech in Wax, Taupe, Brunette and Blonde; and Cream Eye Liner in Image (gold), Thunder (dark mushroom), Putty (tawny), Caviar (black), Picasso (dark blue) and Midnight Brown. Also includes a double-ended brush for easy application.

Here is a link that works

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224142

thanks for that sazza..........that was me trying to be clever [ or rather not ]..:eek:

I got this for my birthday from a friend last year. Great kit! The primer lasted forever, even though it's a small size, as did the Photo Op. Haven't started on the palette yet ... forgot I had it in :eek:

its a great kit - lovely for travel and a fantastic price (cheaper than you can buy in the US) - although I think that one came with a DVD.
Well worth it :D

yes mine was from the US and did come with a DVD ... but I can't work out if mine is faulty, or just not very good! It only had about 5-10 minutes worth of stuff on there (the SB music and models backstage if I remember correctly). No tips or hints - and no menu to go on to something else!

i cant live without their brow tech.......i dont always use their brush so long as its short & stiffish.......i start at the middle to archy part of my brow lightly & then work my way to both ends if you see what i mean :rolleyes: im not very good at explaining what i mean......try it again MOMAD & try it lightly & if you can make head or tail of what i meant too.......my brows are so light that they dont frame my face [ like a photo frame NOT lol lol ] so once i found that i was in heaven.........though i have also the shavata set too.......

i cant live without their brow tech.......i dont always use their brush so long as its short & stiffish.......i start at the middle to archy part of my brow lightly & then work my way to both ends if you see what i mean :rolleyes: im not very good at explaining what i mean......try it again MOMAD & try it lightly & if you can make head or tail of what i meant too.......my brows are so light that they dont frame my face [ like a photo frame NOT lol lol ] so once i found that i was in heaven.........though i have also the shavata set too.......

I've never waxed or plucked my eyebrows, I have deep set eyes and my brows are thicker nearest my nose but very sparse from the middle onwards. I will try again and see if I can master it.

Thanks Iggylover,

Just tried to order but it is on waitlist - ordered on that!

I love Browtech, best thing I have ever tried.

I have very fair, sparse eyebrows. Browtech is brilliant at producing great eyebrows which look convincing.

Very little of the product is necessary and small light strokes give the best result. Try stroking across the back of your hand first until you get the hang of it.

give it a few tries......i tend to have playing sessions where it doesnt matter when you get it wrong.......then by the time youve found the knack then youre ready to show the public........keep it up & you will be well rewarded.......& use very little too........otherwise you can soon look like a drag queen if you apply way too much......use like BE by small & build up........good luck & i hope you succeed with it....happy brow playing

Latest posts

Back