Tignanell TSV tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like the TSV, but I'm not keen on those magnetic popper fastenings. They're so often not strong enough to keep the bag closed if it's fairly full, and in any case, I wonder what they're doing to my credit cards / mobile phone etc. I remember years ago my son stuck his small magnetic car onto the TV screen, and for the rest of the telly's life we had a green rectangle on the picture.

And if you accidentally up-end the bag, everything falls out. Give me a zipper every time!

I really liked the look of this at first but the magnetic clasp put me off, I was hoping that the main section had a zip, I guess I like the security of a zip and I can't see the purse attachment working for me. I think my money is safe.

I really like this bag but havent seen this range before, I thought the magnetic clasp was good but didnt realise it didnt have a zip in the middle :(

I think the purse attachment will be next to the body so that will be ok, maybe thats why they havent put a zip in the main section, they thought it would be ok.
Have put an ink one on cheque hold - thought DS might buy it for my birthday :thinking2:
but think I will have to watch a few more demos before I make my mind up

Edit now that I have read AllthatGlitters post about the magnetic clasp I dont think I will bother, hadnt thought about the magnet and the cards etc :(

Last edited:
Still FARTing

Hi :wave2:
I stayed up and watched the TSV, but wasn't taken with the colours. I have bags in red, black, yellow and blue already and the Spice is very similar to a tan bag I have. Not at all tempted, so I am still FARTing away merrily.

:talking::talking::talking:

Not tempted at all!
I need, yes, honestly need a smallish cream or white bag. Living in a land full of fabby leather shops, I still can't find something that calls to me.
We're over in the U.K. for a few days in 6 weeks, and I expect I'll see something in TKMaxx where all my best bags come from!:rock:

Not tempted at all!
I need, yes, honestly need a smallish cream or white bag. Living in a land full of fabby leather shops, I still can't find something that calls to me.
We're over in the U.K. for a few days in 6 weeks, and I expect I'll see something in TKMaxx where all my best bags come from!:rock:

I love TK Maxx for handbags Artemis, like looking at the website too but havent bought from there yet so dont know what its like.

http://www.tkmaxx.com/Buy-Handbags/...PPC,handbags&gclid=CL3EsPusr5wCFZgU4wodJh8biw

I really wasn't that taken with the colours.I really wanted a green or grape/purple colour.I know that had their last tsv in those colours on easy pay - but didn't like the style.

oh well saved me some money!

I love TK Maxx for handbags Artemis, like looking at the website too but havent bought from there yet so dont know what its like.

http://www.tkmaxx.com/Buy-Handbags/...PPC,handbags&gclid=CL3EsPusr5wCFZgU4wodJh8biw

I love the TK Maxx website too - they have lots of really good bargains. I recently ordered three bags and the service was fine. Had to return 2 of them { because my husband finally convinced me they were too big to be practical - they were huge shopper bags by Biasia - not because they weren't beautiful } and it was handy to be able to take them to the local shop next time I was in town. Would definitely use them again.

Despite QVC claiming they are the only UK stockists of Tignanello they have them in my local TK Maxx - the website also sometimes has Lulu Guiuinness bags sometimes too.

I have 3 bags from this range but won't be going for this TSV as I ordered this a few days ago in Loden:

144 937 - have tried a few times to get the link to work but it's just not working for me :sad:

Hope it's nice as I haven't seen a demo yet!

tignanello in my tkmaxx as well.................as well as kipling,tiana b,birkenstock,models prefer,spanx,scholl....

I like this bag but thanks to farting I wont be buying,I like the blue option but am going to be good and resist!!!!!!!!:angel:
The leather does look nice and soft too.
Hope all those that like are happy with their purchases,so far I have been farting fo r25 days!!!

Noooooooo! What are you trying to do to me, thank goodness it's UK only !

When we first moved here, there was a TJMaxx, as I think the American one is called. On the down side it was having a closing down sale. On the upside, I got loads of bargains for our new home ( and a great handbag:blush:). The clothes were terrible though. It was supposed to be moving premises but it never did relocate and I think they've pulled out of Greece....:sad:

Last edited:
Not going for it either. I think its ok and i really like the colours but i have my eye on the little barrel bag. Please help me resist!!!

I really like this bag but havent seen this range before, I thought the magnetic clasp was good but didnt realise it didnt have a zip in the middle :(

I think the purse attachment will be next to the body so that will be ok, maybe thats why they havent put a zip in the main section, they thought it would be ok.
Have put an ink one on cheque hold - thought DS might buy it for my birthday :thinking2:
but think I will have to watch a few more demos before I make my mind up

Edit now that I have read AllthatGlitters post about the magnetic clasp I dont think I will bother, hadnt thought about the magnet and the cards etc :(

Yes, sure thing, and you will always remember, until you go on holiday to oh, lets say Barcelona (or London, New York, Rome), and you are having a good time, and you do not think about it......... until you get back to the hotel and find.........

:emo:

I fancy it - but I honestly don't need it, and I don't really like any of the colours!

I refuse to buy black handbags, they're so dull!

I'm s'posed not to be buying any more leather.

I'm off red at the moment..although I don't actually have a red bag and come the tweedy autumn when I'm wearing lots of black and grey I might feel the lack of one more keenly...

Spice looks a bit well...orange :eek:

Yellow is SO not me, and it's gone anyway - and whilst Ink is nice I think I prefer Indigo.

I do like the style though - even though I'm sure I'd never put anything in that back pocket and it doesn't have base studs to protect the leather when you put it down on the floor....:confused2:

I've had such problems with magnetic clasps that I don't even bother anymore so I'm safe with this TSV. I liked the colours but not sure what pebble leather is or glove leather as JF was describing some of the bags as ????

Latest posts

Back