Tignanell TSV tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks ringtree I dont usually read the reviews on qvcuk.com but have read them all and decided I will get it,
Its the ink blue that I have ordered :)

Ooh I hope you like it now...I shouldn't be encouraging you as I am trying to turn over a new leaf but I think it it a very good buy. Love the ink blue. My last bag is on it's way to me and that is it now, hopefully for another month maybe more. Bluebell, I think your need was genuine so I hope you love it...I am off to fart now..

My Tig bag in Spice arrived yesterday; love this colour! It's v similar to the kipling shade "coral" from 3 or 4 years ago which I also love and have never seen in leather. It looked more orangey tan on my TV and Franks described it as orange which v nearly put me off. It looked v nice (imho) with a v pastel peach t-shirt) and lola rose pendant & bracelet in pale orange calcite.

I used it around town yesterday and the magnet held closed v well without wiping my card details. I'll prolly use the purse section for numerous store loyalty type cards and my mobile is in there.

All in all a good £50ish purchase for me :clapping:

Jude xx

I was in House of Fraser in Bluewater with my friend this morning and looking at bags in there and i was saying I wish I had now bought the TSV. I was picking up bags that were not as nic and 3 times the price.

mine arrived this morning. i got it in the red (was torn between this and the ink) and its a lovely colour. for the price i think its excellent and a real bargain. for some reason the last year or so the price of handbags have gone thru the roof. this bag has the feel of great leather (not the smell, mine stank of plastic packaging) and looks very well made.

The bag is enormous and i will def. have to start carrying more rubbish around with me as my usual stuff has left it looking rather empty. its def. one i can use while out with the family as they usually seem to think that i am a pack horse to carry all of their carp for them. i will try the purse out as a purse but i think as i change bags around i will end up using it like akimbo, for loyalty cards and receipts etc. Its my first tig bag but i have already nabbed another off ebay and i doubt that it will be my last lol i will keep a look out for that grey makowsky bag too (shhh!)

The only niggle i have is the length of the straps which i think should have been adjustable. they are perfect right now but i doubt that i would be able to get it up on my shoulder with a thick winter coat on. speaking of having it on my shoulder it does have a nice feel to it there and i dont think it will slip off all of the time as some bags do.

The only niggle i have is the length of the straps which i think should have been adjustable. they are perfect right now but i doubt that i would be able to get it up on my shoulder with a thick winter coat on. speaking of having it on my shoulder it does have a nice feel to it there and i dont think it will slip off all of the time as some bags do.

What sort of bag is it? If it's a tote then you should carry it looped over your arm as Amy the stylist rather bossily told one of the models yesterday.

Lord knows how I've made it to 43 years old without knowing how to carry a handbag!

I wish I had now bought the TSV. I was picking up bags that were not as nic and 3 times the price.

I'm wishing I had bought it too :sad:, perhaps it will be offered at an 'Introductory Price' (whatever that is) :confused2: and we might get another chance :clapping: they do look like a nice range of bags.

What sort of bag is it? If it's a tote then you should carry it looped over your arm as Amy the stylist rather bossily told one of the models yesterday.

Lord knows how I've made it to 43 years old without knowing how to carry a handbag!

you must just be exceptionally intuitive boris but ya never know maybe bossy boots amy suffers from rather large forearms and thinks every bag is a tote lol

not to be rude or anything but i reckon if ya can get it up you should have it up, handbag wise i mean lol

My ink TSV arrived today and as before I'm very pleased with this Tignanello bag. They're great value for money and the quality is good. Very happy.

I didn't buy the TSV, but bought one of their glove leather bags (well 2 actually, but I really needed them!). :wink2:

I'm really impressed with the quality of these bags. The leather is buttery soft. I was having a 'feel' of some of the super expensive designer bags the other day and the leather on some of those was like tough old boots. I also like that they're not overly heavy before you start filling them up, as I don't fancy ending up walking lopsided in years to come. :giggle: I love the linings too and various pockets. It would be nice if they came with a dustbag, but that's my only gripe.

The ink is a lovely colour. Hope you love your bag Bluebell when you get it home. :flower:

Latest posts

Back