do you particularly stay up for tsv launch...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I work term time and am normally in bed by 10pm:sleepy:

I get up at 6.30 am though and always watch the tsv at 7am - I like to see what it is for the day.

I will stay up if its something I will normally buy - I always stay up for the kipling launches,sometimes birkenstock (not had many tsv's for those this year though!)

Are you normally about at midnight anyway or do you particularly stay up..

Very very rarely. I used to get very excited my Models Prefer (have to wonder why now?!) and stay up but now I'll catch the 7am show if I'm bothered (usually only for Smashbox and LG) and if something is gone it's gone, I'll live.

Tx

I use to all the time, but alot of the tsv have been dry lately, but if I know its a good one I will like Liz earle or a Suarti although they have never ahd a suarti one I feel its about time they did!!

I don't any more as midnight in the U.K. is 2 in the morning here and I have to get up before sunrise to exercise and other stuff before it gets too hot!
I catch the morning show if it's anything I'm interested in. If it's sold out, then I'm not meant to have it......

I'm always still up but I either Sky plus it or just have quick glance if it's something I'm interested in. I tend to always watch QVC 30x the speed now:clapping:

I'm usually up, so I'll check to see what it is, if I remember. I wouldn't make a point of staying up or switching on though.

I stay up if its something I like (Honora, SW Silver, Leighton Denny, OPI) but otherwise I don't bother.

I don't have to get up early in the monring anyway so it doesn't matter too much if I do or not.

I stay up if there is something I might want ( LE, Birkenstock, Leather Handbag, Decleor, used to be MB, L'Occitane), but more and more I check the forum now to see if anyone has the details and then see if I want it.
Have also become very crafty in checking if I can get things else where now, or if I only want 1 or 2 items out of the TSV if they are on e***? Last Laura Geller TSV for instance I only wanted the ethereal rose, so got that instead of the whole thing. I do actually think I have joined the FARTS whithout meaning to. lol

i used to stay up usually for make up but as im up at at 6am i just look then now and if its something i want ill order it then.if its gone its gone nothing i can do about it so money saved!

I used to when TSV's (beauty) were really good value and sold out quickly but now I'll catch it in the morning if it's something I'm really interested in. If it sells out in the night then so be it. They come around that often now with similar kits with only a few pounds difference in the Introductory price that it's not such a big deal.

I set most "girly" ones to tape (just in case!) but will be there at the stroke of midnight anyway. (even if only for a couple of minutes.)

For everything else I flick across about 3 minutes past midnight, go "Oh it's it's another...whatever" then flick straight back and forget it.

I stay up if its gatineau or Smashbox - but otherwise I have a look at 7 am - unless I am still awake at midnight and then will take a little peep - as I normally to go sleep at 11 or 11.30.

Nope - if I really want it (very rare these days!) and it's still there at 7am I'll have it, if not, then I've saved myself some ££££.

I used to stay up when I first got into QVC if it was a brand I liked as I didn't want to miss a bargain:blush::blush::blush: Thankfully I got over that and started to look at the price and make a comparison to see if it was really a bargain. I'm now trying to be more selective and avoidance works best for me:wink2:

Hell no! I need my beauty sleep:sleepy:

I try to watch at 8am and take my chances. if its sold out then thats money that stays in my pocket:angel:

Latest posts

Back