Guests who look lovely...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stacey always looks fab before she lost the weight looked statuesque in her clothes
Kim , the only person who can look nice in her Co.'s clothing
Alexis , so pretty and well dressed.
Must agree with you about LJ , shiny shiny hair.
Of course the glowy soft Liz Earle , makes the presenters look like over made up horrors
Smashbox Nina too, lovely skin and hair.

There are a lot of "well turned out " guests I suppose in an attention to detail looking perfect but I think a few of them look like they stink of fake tan and hairspray and some others look a bit like they stink of formaldehyde and hairspray !!

Last edited:
I can't believe there has only been ONE vote for Lee Bradley, the ex Philosophy guest. He was so well groomed, good skin from using his products, well-manicured hands and very attractive. Excellent presentation style as well.

Linda xx

On julia's blog -someone has aked about lee and whats happened to him -and julia has replied that he has moved on with his career but not sure what he is doing now......very diplomatic:angel:

Another vote for the lovely Lee. I still miss him. Philosophy must surely have noticed a drop in sales since he left. From what I have read on this forum a lot of people feel the same.

Funnily enough, I realised I had omitted to mention Lee this morning, and I have to say that, in terms of skincare experts, he is the only one who would ever be able to talk me into a purchase, since his skin was fabulous and an excellent advertisement for Philosophy. As far as I'm concerned, he was the best 'guest' QVC ever had, and it was a huge mistake to let him go, and then deal with it in the way they did. It's obvious that Philosophy sales have fallen since his departure, I don't believe there has been a sell-out since he left, and there used to be at least one in every Philosophy show. The man is a born salesperson and a great asset to any company lucky enough to have him onboard. Sorry, but Robyn just doesn't measure up in any way, and I never watch the shows now, whereas I would tune in to see Lee present every time he was there.

Soots I think you ARE Sharon from Prezerve, either that or you have a crush on her - you're always mentioning her or Prezerve in your posts! Come clean! :giggle:

I wish I knew her, I really like her that`s all!!

I`m just a fan of her and the prezerve products. I always mention other Guests too who I like. Stacey for example from Models Prefer is my all time favourite and now I just love Harald !!!!!!!!

We all have our favourites :)

I'm spoiled by being surrounded with pictures and books of the really great beauties of our time, so it takes something special for me to find someone's looks particularly appealing.
Me too, when you have seen a true beauty, anything less will just pale in comparison.

Mally – Totally beautiful, love her hair.
Ali Rose & Malintha – Pretty Models.
Kim Mendelson – Very pretty, great hair, actually seems like a nice person.
LuLu – Probably has a bit of assistance, but who cares when you look half your age.
Nina and Alison from Smashbox – They clearly practice what they preach.
Liz Earle – Natural beauty.
Laura Geller – All round sweetie.
Marjolein Brugnine – Great body.
Tova & Joan Rivers – For looking great, and sticking two fingers up at ageism.
Joseph Esposito – For bringing a touch of class to proceedings.
My new favourite Harald/Pompoos – For being wunderschön.
Joseph Esposito - super smart & very classy, new money success, old money manners & standards!
Too right I always see people with new money success, and always think to myself it’s a shame they don’t have the old money manners & standards to go with it. As the saying goes money can’t buy you class.

L.J for sure,as well as liking the way she looks she is also very intelligent when it comes to gadgets and makes things very easy to understand.

Kim Mendleson: So cute and very girly and feminine.Allways makes the effort to look her best even if the poor girl still gets so nervous when the camera gose on her :blush:

The model Karen Lipka.Beautiful,elegant,sexy,feminine and professional.Very much my ideal woman :blush:

Latest posts

Back