Smashbox TSV???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bakergirl, don't forget we are meeting for lunch. Be afraid, be very afraid. We might just take you to HoF and then run away and hide on you!:tongue2:

I'm sorry. :blush: Please don't leave me alone in that big shop. I got separated from my mum in Supermac when I was about 4 and I haven't forgotten it :sweat:

They could hear my screams over the tannoy!:sad:

Wondering if we are EVER gonna get the Smashbox TSV!! Am sick of waiting, i need some new stuff to play with!!!!

Please please please hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Donna, ""I don't care if it's on the expensive side"". Hardly f.a.r.t talk. I thought you of all people would resist. Well done BakerGirl for grassing her up. There are hardly any true f.a.r.ts on this forum. I haven't watched any qvc today for fear of ending up like our Glorious Leader. I must catch up to see what she has been buying today.

You would be proud of me Loveheart. I've been being so-o-o-o-o-o-o good! :angel: :D Nothing since Mally on the 23rd of August.

All those products look yummy. Even though I really wanted the primer and Brow Tech as well (am I ever happy?) I would use all those items and am getting low on mineral foundation and my Smashbox eyeliners.

Looks like the evil ones are making us wait until late October or nearer christmas.:sad:

I am hoping Nina mentions something on the 19th when the shows are on. Oh wonder if we could slip a Tcaller under the wire to ask?:bandit:

You would be proud of me Loveheart. I've been being so-o-o-o-o-o-o good! :angel: :D Nothing since Mally on the 23rd of August.

Is that wood I smell burning LAK :giggle:.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what a martyr....all in the name of ST :laugh::laugh:

Is that wood I smell burning LAK :giggle:.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what a martyr....all in the name of ST :laugh::laugh:

Nah - it's blood, sweat and lots and lots of tears! I am finding this ridiculously hard! :eek:

When it comes to make up it seems that need is a completely irrelevant concept! Want is all that counts. My process seems to go "Ooh pretty" - swiftly followed by click to buy and it bypasses my higher brain functions altogether.

That blummen Px TSV had better be a good 'un! :D

No - I watched the 8 pm show right to the end last night thinking she would say when she was back but no mention whatsoever!

:sad: nope no mention at all, nina was on 1pm show today nothing :sad: and shes going to be on in the morning show tomorow i will watch just to see if she mentions it!oh they are mean :sad:

Awwwwww man!!! I got all excited when i saw this thread bumped up!!

Booooooooooo c'mon, we want our Smashbox goodies!!!! :cheeky:

Awwwwww man!!! I got all excited when i saw this thread bumped up!!

Booooooooooo c'mon, we want our Smashbox goodies!!!! :cheeky:

I had to laugh when I read your post MrsRosie as you talk/write like me so I knew you lived in my area it was the awwwww man that gave it away!:LOL

Latest posts

Back