What's your best qvc purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I've thought about it,I do have 2 or 3 pairs of earrings that I live in and my northern nights has gone on forever - but that certainly doesn't amount to the thousands,I reckon I've spent:sweat:

I have recovered some costs so to speak,as I do sell/have sold lots of my stuff on ebay - and the qvc stuff does go quite well!

Re the tiffany lamps - I live in a victorian house and think these would go so well.I do actually need to two new lamps for my house to replace some,so I'm on the lookout today - particularly as Mrs.StretchPolyester has sold out and could there be a OTO??!!

My cooks essential rotisserie oven. The rotisserie part is a waste of time but the oven itself I use every single day. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Green.

Lasts for ages and I use it daily. I buy it direct from the manufacturer

Stuart

Because I love them and wear them constantly: 18ct gold and diamonique stud earrings; also a Lola Rose pendant necklace.

Because they are so practical: Lock-n-Lock boxes and Prezerve wallets for storing silver jewelery.

Because they saved me from breaking my neck last winter: the grip-it spikes that fit over your shoes.

Honora silver'n'pearl ring, worn most days.
Suarti silver and pearl studs, worn most days.
My black Kim wide-leg trousers, have them made in half dozens, they are smart enough to go out in, lovely to work in, never crease or cling, resist cat-hairs, are a dream to pack..........and I don't care that you all hate them, 'cos I love them!:tongue2::tongue2::clapping::clapping:

Honora silver'n'pearl ring, worn most days.
Suarti silver and pearl studs, worn most days.
My black Kim wide-leg trousers, have them made in half dozens, they are smart enough to go out in, lovely to work in, never crease or cling, resist cat-hairs, are a dream to pack..........and I don't care that you all hate them, 'cos I love them!:tongue2::tongue2::clapping::clapping:

with two great choices, you are allowed a bad one, Artemis! :giggle::flower:

Without doubt it's my Samsung NC10 netbook. I use it for 2-3 hours every day and I reckon I've had my money's worth in less than 9 months. :up2:

Better skin - can't say which beauty range has helped the most but QVC really showed me that I needed to do something with my skin. Several hundred pounds later I am glad I did.

2 Murano glass rings - large multicoloured items that finish off an outfit, I'm not very comfy wearing necklaces. :clapping:

Microplane footfile, although I wish the results would last longer !

Linda

I love all of jewellery and watches, I love my canon camera, all my crafting stash, my cooks essential everyday pan (which we use nearly every day)... ooh I can think of loads but the best ever has to be my Domena ironing press! I have it forabout 10yrs and use it every week with brilliant results. I wouldn't want to be without it!!!

Well, being bling thing....my Emerald ring bought for less than half price (when QVC Christmas sales WERE good), any of my jewellery, My Kodak digital camera and Sony mini camcorder.

Apart from my cosmetics purchases it would be a little oblong compact magnifying mirror with tweezers which I would never have bought in a shop - just got it from QVC when I was bored one day! BUT I use it every day - the tweezers are brilliant and it's great for applying make-up. Unfortunately I can also see all my blemishes and lines!

Apart from my cosmetics purchases it would be a little oblong compact magnifying mirror with tweezers which I would never have bought in a shop - just got it from QVC when I was bored one day! BUT I use it every day - the tweezers are brilliant and it's great for applying make-up. Unfortunately I can also see all my blemishes and lines!

I've got this too and agree the mirror is great for tweezing eyebrows but I don't use the tweezers that came with it as I prefer my Tweezermans, another godd QVC buy. Incidentally I bought the mirror from the Outlet for £4.99!

I've got this too and agree the mirror is great for tweezing eyebrows but I don't use the tweezers that came with it as I prefer my Tweezermans, another godd QVC buy. Incidentally I bought the mirror from the Outlet for £4.99!

I got that too AND I used it with my tweezermans!:hi:
I managed to break it but found a similar one in a shop here - it's one of those things I never realised I needed until I had one, now I couldn't be without it.:happy:

Fav products:
Skagen watch - looks gorgeous and keeps great time
NN sheets - lovely colours and comfortable
Microplane grater for cheese - very fine gratings (disconcerting to see a similar one reappear as a foot buffer!)
Rockport shoes - fabulously comfy and stylish
Michael Dawkins silver
Kenneth Jay Lane jewellery
Pro strong nail products
Beth Terrell suede jackets

Favourite products: NN topper with down covering
Michael Dawkins, South Western, and Taxco jewellery
Ojon
A'kin
Gatineau

I bought Elemis, Decleor, L'Occitane, Molton Brown, & Smashbox long before I discovered QVC, so have discouted these brands. Same goes for B&W jewellery.

Oooh
carol hochman PJs, really warm and snuggly
Lock & Lock
craft stuff esp cropodile
tignanello handbag .. love it
diamonique, I've got far too much but try it on and admire it all the time
Bare escentuals for starting me on mineral cosmetics ..now I buy a cheaper range
markon boots... just wish they'd sort out their sizings!
molton brown sad to see that one go, I could only afford the TSv's and now its out of my price range:sad:

Latest posts

Back