What's your best qvc purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of my fav's over the years was the Carol Smith Christmas sets. I made Christmas stockings for all the grandchildren, tree skirts, door hangers, 3 large Father Christmas's and 3 large Snowmen that are mounted on coat hangers. They were all well received and are brought out every Christmas. Whatever happened to Carol Smith? Probably just got too old and retired - like me!!!

I've got this too and agree the mirror is great for tweezing eyebrows but I don't use the tweezers that came with it as I prefer my Tweezermans, another godd QVC buy. Incidentally I bought the mirror from the Outlet for £4.99!

Ditto! It's a brilliant magnification on that mirror and the tweezers are okay but like you and Marzy I prefer to use my Tweezerman's. I also got mine from the outlet for £4.99... spooky :D

Those get a grip things saved me from many an embarrassing moment last winter and the ratcher loper set.

Best - my Archos, Michael diCesare (miss him and wouldn't risk IW), Simple Green (also bought from the manufacturer these days).

Worst - those paint pads, so did not work on my spiky Artex ceiling

*Ahem* Umm.......mine would be my Steiff bear. I'm not a collector, his tags have all ben ripped off and he sleeps on my pillow. By the way, I'm 25 years old.....:blush:

Best QVC buy

My best QVC buy is my little induction hob . I bought it when it was the TSV . I use it every day and take it camping too . It's the only thing I have ever reviewed I was so pleased with it .

Latest posts

Back