Kara Baker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AnnaBanana

Registered Shopper
Does anybody remember her? Last time I saw her she'd been travelling or something and came back for a very short while, said she was off travelling again and would be back in a few months.........that was years ago now, did she leave the channel officially in the end? She and Charlie were always flirting when they presented together.........majorly........it was uncomfortable to watch......

Does anybody remember her? Last time I saw her she'd been travelling or something and came back for a very short while, said she was off travelling again and would be back in a few months.........that was years ago now, did she leave the channel officially in the end? She and Charlie were always flirting when they presented together.........majorly........it was uncomfortable to watch......

I think she left and moved away after having her baby.

Kara and Charlie were old friends, as far as I remember they worked together years before QVC.

Yes, I remember Kara but I thought she had got married after her wanderings, someone somewhere here will probably be able to say more about her.

:star:

Hi Scampdog, That was Kara Triton who did a lot of the Bears and Collectables, she went on to do Children's Stories I belive it was something like reading them?.

:star:

I heard a presenter say recently she was meant to come back after baby - but moved from the west country to somewhere up north and never came back to qvc.

As for the other kara - I really liked her - she had a toddler son at the time? and was very into childrens tv voice overs...

I like her - sweet and girlie from what i remamber? Was her mum ill at a time? She was into card making/crafts if i recall correctly?

I used to like her then I saw her doing a Diamonique hour and suggesting having a Diamonique engagement ring was a good way of saving money, she then went on to say that her intended had bought her a real diamond and a good job it was too! Left me feeling that she thought simulated was good enough for plebs like me but only the real thing would do for her.

BTW I do have some Diamonique and do like it but just didn't really like her attitude on that day.

I ahve heard claudia say in the past her engagement ring isn't *real*.I thought that was quite big thing for a presenter to admit.

Kara was very taken with her engagement when it did happen and was always harping on it!

She had a baby and never returned.

I can remember way back when Claudia got engaged. she was a model at the time and worked just with AY. she was flashng the ring and saying she would not get engaged until they could afford a diamond ring. maybe this is a different ring, but cannot see Claudia wearing diamonique ring in private life.

I'm sure she left to have the baby fully intending to return to QVC. Around the time she would have come back one of the male presenters mentioned that she was going to be off a bit longer because she was enjoying her baby so much but still intended to come back but she never did. I liked her presenting and hope things turned out well for her.

Spooooooooooooookey! I was only thinking about her yesterday, I think her mother had worked at Hatton Garden jewellry quarter - I did enjoy watching her presenting. I also remember she was going to be her sister's birthing partner, I think she was single at the time and then all of a sudden was engaged to be married; a bit like Ali Young.

If I recall Kara Baker's fiance/husband worked abroad quite a lot - I think at one time she had extended leave to live with him for a while in Africa. She came back for a while then eventually went on maternity about the same time, I believe, as Claudia. Although Claudia did return after many months, Kara never did. I have a feeling someone might have said that her family had moved with her husband's job?

I liked Kara !, I remember the surnmae Triton or something like that or was that another Kara ?.

I really liked Kara Triton and loved her dolly and teddy hours,I never did like the other Kara and was quite pleased when she left.

I loved kara tritton - since joining this forum I can see what people mean about claire suttons baby-waby way - but kara tritton never came across like that - despite her love of childrens things

I really liked Kara Triton and loved her dolly and teddy hours,I never did like the other Kara and was quite pleased when she left.

Ditto Kathy :flower:
Kara T was one of my favourite presenters whereas I never took to Kara B & was also glad when she left.

Latest posts

Back