Can you order items from QVC US to Britain?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
There is a Disney skull pendant and a sword on the QVC US site that I want but I don't know if I will be able to buy it.

Thanks for the help. xxxxxx

No, as your payment card billing address and delivery address need to be a US address.

No sorry but thats a way round it i beleive, there may be cheaper places

We've used it many times before when my husband orders computer components. However, I don't know how you'd manage with QVC as they don't take PayPal.
The one we use is cheaper unless you buy something really expensive

You dont have to have it shipped to the billing adress...

I cant find out if the card needs to be registered in the US tho.

Can I have an item sent to another address?
Yes. You can have your purchase sent directly to another recipient's address.

When ordering on the Internet, use Standard Check-Out to type in the recipient's address.
When using Automated Ordering, you can only have your package sent to the billing or permanent Ship-To address.
When ordering through a Customer Representative, you can have your item sent to any recipient's address.

https://quality-s.qvc.com/qic/qvcap...g,html/left.html.file.|cs|faq_nav,html/#ship3

they will only ship to US or Canadian addresses, unless you know someone over there that you can get it delivered to, and that person then sends it to you here

I'm confused now.

As Baileyboo said, they will only ship to U.S. or Canadian addresses. You would have to know someone in the States to whom it can be shipped as a "gift".
I've found that, before very long, things I've coveted from the US site appear on The Bay, just put in a request for them to alert you when it happens...

Yaz, unless I am confused with something else....

Speak to PPC I think she was trying to purchase from the US (there was a Thread running about it). She will point you in the right direction.

Patsy.xx

Hi Yaz
I might be able to help you. I go to the States quite often so you could get something delivered to my hotel (they are used to it lol) but you would need to get QVC to put my name on it as well
Mail me privately if I can help
Lucy

As Baileyboo said, they will only ship to U.S. or Canadian addresses. You would have to know someone in the States to whom it can be shipped as a "gift".

Or you buy an address like the link i provided, they then ship it on to you, expensive way of doing it tho.

Latest posts

Back