Gossip Watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh but I'm not a F.A.R.T. I'm the ANTI F.A.R.T. :devil:

Thank goodness for that - apart from Artemis I was beginning to think I'm pretty much on my own here!!

SO! - red or pink? That would be my dilemma. I quite like the pink but I like the face on the red one and I think would pink be a bit in yer face? I remember debating it when it was a TSV - I think it looks really nice.

Seems a nice take on the Chanel original. I will say you will need to get adjusted to fit though.

I was thinking that too. So that will increase the cost as I assume that this is something that you can't do yourself? :thinking2: Although it is still quite cheap.

Another thing I was thinking was that the face is quite big so not sure if this will look right on my wrist.

Decisions decisions!

Thank goodness for that - apart from Artemis I was beginning to think I'm pretty much on my own here!!

SO! - red or pink? That would be my dilemma. I quite like the pink but I like the face on the red one and I think would pink be a bit in yer face? I remember debating it when it was a TSV - I think it looks really nice.

Pink!? :eek: Are you looking at the same watch? Only black or red available at the moment and it would be the black one .... first.:grin:

Pink!? :eek: Are you looking at the same watch? Only black or red available at the moment and it would be the black one .... first.:grin:

Yep - there was fuschia! I like pink you see and I've no shame so I would wear something loud if the mood took me. I would have liked the white but there aren't any. I like my watch loose so wouldn't bother about links I don't think.

i've got the white, love it, people think it is Chanel and it's great value for the money, looks good with summer stuff. Don't think white is available anymore

I have the white from when it was a TSV oriiginally but I don't wear it very often as it is quite a heavy watch.

I've got it in black and loads of people have commented. I wear it a fair bit to work and out at night. Great value!

I have it in white, black pink and red BG. Love em all but my favourite is the white. Bought the white black and then got the pink when they were from the original TSV and the bracelet size was smaller. The red was from when it was a TSV second time round and QVC had decided to make them larger so is too big for me. I have yet to take it to a jeweller but I was only charged £4 when I had another bracelet watch reduced by 2 links by a local jeweller.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I have just watched a replay of the presentation and have decided not to go for it. I have a small wrist and think that the face would look too large and links would have to be removed. I like to wear watches neat not loose. However I would make an exception for this watch:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.639346

Unfortunately it's not a good "price point" for me. :sad:

I have it in white, black pink and red BG. Love em all but my favourite is the white. Bought the white black and then got the pink when they were from the original TSV and the bracelet size was smaller. The red was from when it was a TSV second time round and QVC had decided to make them larger so is too big for me. I have yet to take it to a jeweller but I was only charged £4 when I had another bracelet watch reduced by 2 links by a local jeweller.

Whoa BL 4 watches! I take it this was pre F.A.R.T.

Just out of curiosity - OK nosiness - how many watches to you have?

Whoa BL 4 watches! I take it this was pre F.A.R.T.

Just out of curiosity - OK nosiness - how many watches to you have?

Defo pre-FART hon. I have over 11 watches, some I have decided to ebay when I get round to it as they are stuck in a drawer not being worn. I seem to get little obsessions and at one time it was watches :blush:

I have the white and the black.

I bought the white when it was a TSV and received non-stop compliments about it.I wore it solidly everyday and eventually bits of the white came off,but nothing too drastic to stop me wearing it,but I did wear it to death.I also bought the black one off eeee-bbbbay for a tenner,that is great looking also,no chipping but then I don't wear that one as much.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for,when it was a TSV I think it was in the region of £14,well I certainly got more than 14 pounds worth of enjoyment and value out of my white one,so I didn't mind that it wasn't perfect in terms of durability.

Well guess what? I've changed my mind and ordered one in black ... well as a woman it's my prerogative. :giggle:

I kept going back to look at it. It comes in at just under £20 and even if I have to get a couple of links removed it won't be an expensive watch.

I should point out that I only have the one watch. Unlike someone else ... :tongue2:

I've added this show to my Sky Planner as I'm looking for a new watch for work as the ones I have are too dressy and expensive. Not willing to spent more than £25, and I want one with all the numbers showing, one that doesn't have a really jazzy face, but something pretty, feminine with a nice, strong strap. Can anyone point me in the direction of something suitable? I like my mock croc straps I've had previously, or something in silver, so I'm looking for either style.

Also, what are the quality of the watches? Do they look good, and not cheap?

Thank in advance! :)

Well guess what? I've changed my mind and ordered one in black ... well as a woman it's my prerogative. :giggle:

I kept going back to look at it. It comes in at just under £20 and even if I have to get a couple of links removed it won't be an expensive watch.

I should point out that I only have the one watch. Unlike someone else ... :tongue2:

This is my most fave watch ever. I wear it everyday and go swimming in it too. It has been bashed against walls, banged on my desk, even forgot and wore it in a jacuzzi and it still looks as good as new.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.688613

I got it as a TSV and if ever they brought it back again as a TSV I would get another.

I bought the white and wore it with white linen trousers and sleeveless tunic or a long white/blue maxi dress. I kept the strap long as I wear it almost as a bracelet and it looks much more expensive than it was. I read the reviews and they were mainly positive but bought a white nail varnish to tart up any chips/peel but so far haven't needed to. I like it a lot.

Latest posts

Back