Gossip Watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just wear the one all the time too, I have a couple that need new batteries, one that needs the length adjusting and a lovely watch bought by my son which has the most gorgeous cream glove leather strap and it means so much to me that I am worried about wearing it in case I mark the strap.

Oh, you should wear it Bet, I was initially a little paranoid about wearing an expensive watch on a daily basis but now I don't give it a second thought & I only take it off at night, to wash up or have a bath.......life is for living & watches are for wearing! lol

I bet you wear pearls & they are even more fragile & if you think about it, ladies used to wear delicate leather gloves etc. all the time & as long as you don't do anything daft like put it on straight after applying perfume, body lotion etc......?
(Leatherwork is not a completely dead art in the UK either, so you can even get identical straps made if it does eventually wear out!) :flower:

I think its because it was a pressie from my son, I am a real sentimentalist and have everything he has ever got me carefully stored. However, you are right and if its actually on my wrist it will give me even more pleasure. I will start tomorrow and wear it through the day!:flower::flower:

I think its because it was a pressie from my son, I am a real sentimentalist and have everything he has ever got me carefully stored. However, you are right and if its actually on my wrist it will give me even more pleasure. I will start tomorrow and wear it through the day!:flower::flower:

If you're really worried about marking it (& I see you point, being as it's cream glove leather!) but at least try wearing it on an evening out or something to start with - I bet you'd get loads of compliments, nothing is more beautiful than expensive soft leather.......I am quite envious! lol
(I shall be hoping for a piccie in the Drop y'know, I'd love to see it, sounds beautiful!) :flower:

I have the gossip watch in white and black and love them. Wear one of them everyday. The white one is getting a bit scratched now but certainly worth the £14 it cost.
I have small wrists but I like to wear my watches more like a bracelet.
I think you'll love it.

I have the white gossip watch. I love it and am so pleased I bought it. Oddly it really isn't my usual style but I wouldn't part with it. Slightly paranoid about chipping the surface but I thought white nail varnish or a tiny pot of model makers enamel paint would fix this. No problems yet.

I have the white gossip watch. I love it and am so pleased I bought it. Oddly it really isn't my usual style but I wouldn't part with it. Slightly paranoid about chipping the surface but I thought white nail varnish or a tiny pot of model makers enamel paint would fix this. No problems yet.

Same here clevercat! I usually play safe with everything - colours and styles. But I've started to experiment and go outside my comfort zone. I liked the red but thought black would go with everything. But if it's nice I'll maybe get the red too.

I bought a red car last year and love it. It's very easy to spot in the supermarket carpark:giggle:

Well it's here and I likey :happy:

However will have to take it to the jewellers to get links removed as it is far too loose. I can put it on without opening it!

Wonder if I should order the red now??:thinking2:

Well it's here and I likey :happy:

However will have to take it to the jewellers to get links removed as it is far too loose. I can put it on without opening it!

Wonder if I should order the red now??:thinking2:

Oh I would BG.:devil:

I have the white one too. I also have small wrists and was a bit worried about the size of this (to me it was more of a man's size watch) but it was such a change and looked so good that I kept it. And boy, am I glad I did :cheeky:! The great comments I've received from friends and colleagues about it because it is such a focal point - I don't wear much jewellery, so it gets noticed. People think it was very expensive - but it wasn't! :cool2:

I have noticed that some of the paint is coming off on the inside of the strap, but no one sees that. It isn't a problem. I wear it every day, on holiday, in the gym, so not surprised really that the paint does come off. I am really pleased I bought it. I'm not a big jewellery fan, so watches are my main objects of "bling" I guess. Oh, and a friend who does have a Chanel watch thought that mine was more expensive and exclusive than hers!!!! Now is that a compliment or what! :tongue2:

Coming over to the dark side Loveheart? :grin:

:devil:

Nah BG, only where you are concerned. As I said on another thread there is not much to f.a.r.t about at the moment so I am feeling a bit bored. I don't mind you spending though.:cash:

I bought my DD this watch in white for christmas, but a stone has come out and the bezel has chanced colour. My OH managed to remove the extra links for her.

Nah BG, only where you are concerned. As I said on another thread there is not much to f.a.r.t about at the moment so I am feeling a bit bored. I don't mind you spending though.:cash:

Have to agree it's soooo boring at the moment.

Think I'll go and get myself a wee cup of peppermint tea and sit down and try to clear some of the programmes I have Sky+. I'm starting to run out of memory. :sad:

I bought my DD this watch in white for christmas, but a stone has come out and the bezel has chanced colour. My OH managed to remove the extra links for her.

Is there a kit you can get to do this Susan?

Have to agree it's soooo boring at the moment.

Think I'll go and get myself a wee cup of peppermint tea and sit down and try to clear some of the programmes I have Sky+. I'm starting to run out of memory. :sad:

I did that today. I got rid of most of my stuff and all I was left with was 10 minutes of new tricks that I hadn't seen. I keep going on to Eb*y to see if there is anything to buy but there is nothing. :sad: I think even Love A'kin would be hard pushed to find anything to buy on QVC today and that's saying something.:dull:

I did that today. I got rid of most of my stuff and all I was left with was 10 minutes of new tricks that I hadn't seen. I keep going on to Eb*y to see if there is anything to buy but there is nothing. :sad: I think even Love A'kin would be hard pushed to find anything to buy on QVC today and that's saying something.:dull:

Ooh she would find something. It may take a while but she would find something. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back