loccitane Auto Delivery Arrived not as nice as previous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i've never ordered anything by autodelivery - but can't you send it back,if you don't like it?

I ordered something on AD once and decided I didn't want it any more so I cancelled the order and returned the package I'd just received ... and got another one 90 days later! Might be worth checking with CS.

i have looked at the previous auto delivery for the l'occitane and some of them are of a lesser and some higher value.

the body lotion is always more expensive than say the body ice gel which is £12.50 and the handcream for say the lavender set is more vaulable than say the shea butter one.

its a bit hit and miss.:cheeky:

i have looked at the previous auto delivery for the l'occitane and some of them are of a lesser and some higher value.

the body lotion is always more expensive than say the body ice gel which is £12.50 and the handcream for say the lavender set is more vaulable than say the shea butter one.

its a bit hit and miss.:cheeky:

I suppose thats the risk you have to take with different sets but they are all worth more than the TSV price and made up similarly ie large shower gel, small shower gel and body lotion, hand cream and soap

someone was selling the whole tsv on the bay and i bought it lock stock and barrell. qvc are not showing this set as available yet to non auto delivery customers .really havent used verbena for years so missing it.cant wait.

Latest posts

Back