birkenstocks and qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
is it just me or has this "relationship" gone downhill this year?

Birkenstock are normally on from about easter till end of august?

Normally have a few tsv'c? Lots of choice on the qvc website?

Doesn't seem to me to be the case this year.....

I was away for 2 weeks a the end of the july - so unless I missed something then - the shows have been few and far between and possibly only 2 TSV's this year??

i've always bought my birkenstocks from qvc - and the range on the website this year was sparse and poor.Along with the shows/

What do we think about this? Too many birkenstocks in too many outlets and readily available these days - so whose "dropped" who then?!

I usually buy mine in TKMaxx but there has been a very poor selection this year and they have put their prices up to £25.00. I also buy on eb*y. I have about 12 pairs and since f.a.r.ting have not bought a Birkenstock at all.

yes have to admit vampyre - I have sourced mine from elsewhere this year - the choice from qvc has been terible.

luckily one of my colleagues is from germany and when popping home will often pick some up for us!

i have always though tkmaxx had the past designs and styles - but this year they have had all the latest designs and colours! Haven't bought loads because I do have a good collection now - but I have definitely noticed the demise of this range on qvc..

I usually buy mine in TKMaxx but there has been a very poor selection this year and they have put their prices up to £25.00. I also buy on eb*y. I have about 12 pairs and since f.a.r.ting have not bought a Birkenstock at all.

thats wierd cause all the birkis in my local tk maxx a very big store had them at £16.99 and £19.99

thats wierd cause all the birkis in my local tk maxx a very big store had them at £16.99 and £19.99

Hi SCW, all the TKMaxx's round my local area have Birki's at £24.99. They were £19.99 but went up a few months ago. I haven't seen any in there recently but next time I see some I will check the prices again in case they have put them down again.

Only bought one pair in TKMax this year but a collegue was saying that ours too had put the prices up.

I must admit I have been disappointed with the tsv this year and have resisted. I did buy a pair as a oto but they seem to just have the same patterns/designs that were on last year!

dont know if you have a costco store near you but I buy mine from there at around 18 pounds including vat,they have had a great choice of colours this year,including patent ones,they only usually have 2 styles in though,madrid or gizeh
worth looking from about April onwards they have them in
I have about 20 pairs,some never worn yet,love the madrid style,wear them all the time on hols as they are so comfy

Have just had a look at baumhouse.com and both pairs I bought this year on QVC are more expensive. I have found the choice to be good - so much better than what you can get in the shops though I have noticed QVC USA get much more choice than what we get!

I buy mine online direct from Birkenstock as they have the Rock Star baby range as well as my old favourites. Great bargains at certain times of the year. QVC really have a limited number of styles/fit and are more expensive. Seen Madrid & Gizeh in TK Maxx and Costco at really good prices. :wave2:

Have just had a look at baumhouse.com and both pairs I bought this year on QVC are more expensive. I have found the choice to be good - so much better than what you can get in the shops though I have noticed QVC USA get much more choice than what we get!

They do offer free p&p is you buy a few pairs:rock:

I yearn for a pair of their boots, not just the price stopping me for once, also the less than perfect pins I would be putting them on.

Latest posts

Back