QVC- has become stale & jaded

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chuntley got on my nerves in the finale last night, talking about JJ every few minutes. At one time she got the camera to show him, and she then said that he has a "face for radio". Perhaps she fancies him ? (she wouldn't be the only one :tongue2: !!)

Linda

ooo! I'm so jealous, I would love to turn my hobbies into my job.

Linda :envy:

I can only do it because I'm 'retired', though tax-paying to the Greek government, I hasten to add.It's always fun because they don't have a category for what I do so I'm officially an Artist. Each year I'm asked how many paintings I've sold, then it gets complicated!:giggle:

Most of the commissions I get are memory books for dead dogs or Grandma's boasting books. I also get a few Yearpacks of cards whereby people order a whole year's worth of cards for specific and emergency occasions. This is popular as cards are hard to come by, here. For birthdays, name days, etc., Greeks traditionally give cakes. I'm on a one-woman crusade to persuade them that cards are better for the waistline. The International schools and organisations have bazaars where I sell cards, framed decoupage and knitted and crocheted items and the British Embassy sell my cards to it's employees.

Latest posts

Back