Wayne Dyer?? TSV 24th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Just looked through the schedule and found a Wayne Dyer TSV an the 24th Sept. Who or what is Wayne Dyer?:thinking2:

Ignore what I have just posted. I have shopped with QVC since they started, BUT have only just worked out that you can click of the name to get infor of what the show is all about on the qvc tv schedule.
Sorry, brain is now totally absent:sad::confused2::headbang::taphead::blush:

Sounds frightfully dull Star, what a bloomin' waste of a TSV slot! :doh:
Is this what they've replaced Paul McKenna with then......? :headbang:

*stamps feet* I don't want to hear some motivational tw*t waffling on.......I want smellies & other nice fings on my TSVs! :angry:

Sounds frightfully dull Star, what a bloomin' waste of a TSV slot! :doh:
Is this what they've replaced Paul McKenna with then......? :headbang:

*stamps feet* I don't want to hear some motivational tw*t waffling on.......I want smellies & other nice fings on my TSVs! :angry:

quite!!!
Why is Paul McKenna no longer on QVC?
Not that I bought anything from him.

Have they not had a variety of these motivational guys??? Was there not another US guy who used to do this? Can not remember his name either. Do these things really work?
But I agree kitten, what a blimming waste:sad:

They had Wayne Dyer on a few years ago, selling CD/book sets. I have a couple of his books (not from QVC) which I found helpful for changing thought patterns. Some of his books seem to be the same ideas re-packaged though.

Didn't Anthony Robbins used to be QVC too? He was quite full on.

I believe PMcK is now in America and making millions.

Anthony Robbins was on a few times but they kept repeating his shows for ages afterwards. Infact I swear for years if you tuned in around 5am there he was with Rob Locke.

Anthony Robbins, that was it.
Could not imagine what he would be like at a dinner party lol

I dunno, I'm surprised Paul McKenna (didn't somebody mention he was now on IW?) did as well/lasted as long as he did on QVC - I mean, don't most people get these books/CDs/whatever secondhand from their friends/relatives/eBay much cheaper/for free than the original selling price?

Anyway, we've done the 'I can make you thin/stop smoking' ones so in a credit crunch (where most people generally just want tangible items, unless he is flogging something along the lines of 'I can make you rich!', I wouldn't have thought the average QVC viewer is going to be bouncing up & down on their sofa with excitement & bleating 'Hell yeah, I am so going to get me one of those.....!' :grin:

Wayne Dyer is an American self-help guru.
My DH has read a couple of his books and said they must work because they helped him put up with me.:angel:

I like the Wayne Dyer approach. He's not so full on in your face as the others...more restrained.

I've got a book and CD of his. I'm not really drawn to this sort of thing usually but I love his book on Success and Inner Peace. I've read it all and then delve into it now ane then depending on what's relevant to me. It always makes me think a bit more about stuff.

I saw Paul Mackenna flogging his wares on Ideal World a little while ago, not long after thinking I hadn't seen him on QVC for a while (not that I'm in to that sort of stuff).....

Latest posts

Back