Prescriptives TSV - 28/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never tried Prescriptives' stuff; is it any good? It certainly seems to have a few fans in here!!!

I like their mascaras, some of the skincare. I use to really like their SLP until they changed the formulation to the xtreme, which didn't seem to suit me as much. HTH.:flower:

Ooh get you! Spoken like a true ANTI F.A.R.T! :giggle:

:devil:

As I said before I am only anti f.a.r.t where you are concerned BakerGirl. I am trying to f.a.r.t for myself and LoveA'kin at the moment as she is incapable of f.a.r.ting for herself.

Pray tell, why are you getting excited LK. Have the f.a.r.ts sanctioned this. I think not.:cheeky:

:hi:Well I'm hoping that the F.A.R.T.S will approve my compromise plan of doing 35 no QVC spend days in a row instead of doing the calendar month of September which is only 30 days. :wink2: :flower: :sad:

I know it is a bit cheeky to move the goalposts but it would still be a big deal for me to be able to do that, and I'll still be a V proud F.A.R.T if I manage it. :angel:

Otherwise I'll be forced to choose between misisng out on the first ever PX TSV or being a big fat F.A.R.T failure on day 28 out of 30. :eek:

And if I already know I'm going to fail on day 28 it will make me a lot less motivated to F.A.R.T on days 1-27... :sad: :blush:

I know I'm a bit of a disappointment as F.A.R.T founder, :sad: :blush:
and I really appreciate your bottom kicking to keep me careful, :star: so I'm hoping you'll kick my bottom hard all through my revised goal which I'm hoping will be easier to stick to with a lovely PX treat at the end. :wink2::clapping:

So what do you think Loveheart? :flower:

I know it wont be in the tsv but I love calyx perfume.................I may have to have a look at this TO SEE WHATS IN IT and it has been 34 days since my last purchase......
HELP ME RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it wont be in the tsv but I love calyx perfume.................I may have to have a look at this TO SEE WHATS IN IT and it has been 34 days since my last purchase......
HELP ME RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got Calyx at christmas as I thought it sounded lovely but I was really disappointed.

Well Done queenie on 34 days, I fell off the wagon last week and went on a spending spree :blush:

I got Calyx at christmas as I thought it sounded lovely but I was really disappointed.

Well Done queenie on 34 days, I fell off the wagon last week and went on a spending spree :blush:
hi Bluebell
thanks x
sorry you didnt like calyx,I really like it,I wear it in the day as its quite light
sorry you fell off the wagon but you have done well I know recently!

What does Calyx smell like - not the best ounding name for a good perfume sounds more like a disease!

Well if you like smelling like a fruit salad Calyx is for you. Horrid stuff as far as I am concerned.

Classed as a aqueous fruity and created in 1986.
Notes:
Mandarin
Peach
passionfruit
Mango
Papaya
Guava
Apricot
Spearmint
Bergamot
Freesia
Rose
Lily of the valley
Neroli
Jasmine
Marigold
Oakmoss( this has now been banned as causing alleries. So no doubt removed)
Raspberry
Sandalwood
Vetiver.

Latest posts

Back