how long to get a refund!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

butterfly

Registered Shopper
How is everyone finding the time it takes from sending an item back to getting the money in your account?, I have sent two things back both faulty and still waiting two weeks later, they sure take it out quick enough!!! I know it can vary, one is jewellery and can sometimes be quick but they seem to of slowed up again.

How is everyone finding the time it takes from sending an item back to getting the money in your account?, I have sent two things back both faulty and still waiting two weeks later, they sure take it out quick enough!!! I know it can vary, one is jewellery and can sometimes be quick but they seem to of slowed up again.

that seems a long time butterfly, have you checked to see of they've received it back yet? There have been the postal stikes of course, I's call CS and check.

I'm still waiting for my refund which is almost 4 weeks ago which isn't the first time both were wrong items sent and still waiting I don't normally make many returns but there not quick that's for sure

I returned an item a couple of days ago and I have received an email saying that I have received a refund already. Have you checked on your account? It usually shows on there that the item has been returned before you actually receive an email from QVC.

I'm sure I read somewhere that they claim to refund you within 3 weeks of receiving and checking the parcel, this seems to be the case with any of my returns. I've no idea where I read it, T.and C's perhaps???

I'm sure I read somewhere that they claim to refund you within 3 weeks of receiving and checking the parcel, this seems to be the case with any of my returns. I've no idea where I read it, T.and C's perhaps???

The website says it can take up to 21 days, I quote

"Step-by-step guide to returning a product

For added peace of mind, we offer you a 30-day money-back guarantee on every purchase. Follow these simple steps for easy returns.

Step 1: Take out the returns slip attached to your order.

Step 2: Complete the slip and tick the box that best sums up why you're returning the item. Choose from the following options:

Changed mind
Did not match expectations
Item received damaged or faulty
Wrong item or size received
Item did not fit
Item has developed a fault (within warranty)
Please fill in the Comments section if your item is damaged, faulty or doesn't meet your expectations. Make sure you include your QVC membership details and order number.

Step 3: Peel off the adhesive backing and stick the returns slip to the outside of the box/parcel you've received.

Step 4: Post it. We recommend you get a Proof of Posting which is available, free of charge, from your Post Office. If your item has a value of £200 or more, please request a 'signed for' service at the Post Office and ensure your item is covered by suitable insurance.

Note: If your item weighs more than 4kg (8.8lb), please call our Customer Care team on freephone 0800 51 41 31. They will arrange for a courier to collect your item. The weight of your item can be found at the bottom of your returns label.

Step 5: Sit back and relax. Returns can take up to 21 days to process. If you tick the box to request a returns confirmation, this will be despatched to you once QVC processes your return.

Returning faulty items
If your item arrives in a damaged or faulty state, or if it's different from the item you ordered, then QVC will happily refund the item (or replace where possible) within six months of delivery. Here's how to do it:

If your item weighs less than 1kg, we will send you a pre-paid label for items via Royal Mail. Just call freephone 0800 51 41 31.
For bulky items or those over 1kg, we'll arrange for a collection by courier. Call us on freephone 0800 51 41 31. Courier collection usually takes place within 5 working days after the initial request. After you've contacted our Customer Care team to arrange collection, please ensure your item is packaged and ready for the courier.
P&P charges
QVC will only pay P&P for the return of damaged items, faulty items, or for those items different from the original order.

For more information about returns see our Terms & Conditions.

Nothing in this Guide or our Terms and Conditions or elsewhere affects your statutory legal rights."

I've had really differing experiences with refunds completed within 8 days and some taking 3 weeks+. Seems to be a lack of consistancy in the process. I've phoned customer services a few times as the email arrived stating items had been received but still well over 10 days before credit shown in my bank account.

I returned a faulty item (contents missing) a few weeks ago and got a refund very quickly. I think I posted it Saturday by recorded delivery and got an email confirming a refund on the Monday.

Latest posts

Back