What a whopper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jan

Registered Shopper
I don't think I've ever seen anything so big.
Whopper.jpg

I'm sure Argey will be along soon with some smutty reply!!

Sorry but I think that looks awful. There's classy and then there's........well..................... that!

Surely it's not meant to be worn??!! It is a beautiful stone and looks well cut, can't even begin to imagine how much they will ask for it. This looks as though it should be taken out of its setting and put in a museum, then everyone could enjoy it - wearing it would just look ludicrous.

Last edited:
Agreed ladies.

You couldn't run for a bus wearing it that's for sure.

Surely it's not meant to be worn??!! It is a beautiful stone and looks well cut, can't even begin to imagine how much they will ask for it. This looks as though it should be taken out of its setting and put in a museum, then everyone could enjoy it - wearing it would just look ludicrous.

That's exactly what I thought. It was stunningly beautiful, but why go to the expense of putting it (or expect someone to pay for it) in gold and diamonds when it be so great displayed? (And surely the chain they were showing it with would just snap?!)

Edited to add that the setting was v. pretty and it would be nice to see it in a smaller version :)

Why do they spend so much time promoting these pieces,I can't believe that shopping telly viewers are ever going to buy them,or are all you girls secret millionaires with very bad taste?

Would you really (if you could afford it that is) want to buy something that price without actually seeing it in the flesh and touching it etc, then having it sent through the post. They did spend a long time on it claiming there was a lot of interest on the phones.

I probably WOULD wear that - LOL. But not for the sort of price they must have charged for it, alas.... But if it had been a massive amethyst set in sterling silver and marcasite, I'd probably have it on order...

I'm sure Argey will be along soon with some smutty reply!!

Sorry but I think that looks awful. There's classy and then there's........well..................... that!

A biggun like that'd sit just nicely between my bazoomas, just so long as little Dirky ain't still there of course, wouldn't want to give him concussion. xxxx

Latest posts

Back