Clippykit 24 Pocket Bag with Lining Bag & Beach Sticker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
I've fancied one of these for eons now. I remember when they first came out, maybe a couple of years ago (could be longer), and I thought they were so expensive for what they are. I hoped after a while that the prices would come down, and have to admit to not looking for them recently to see if they have.

This one on QVC seems about the same price that they were ages ago. Does anyone know if there is somewhere that sells them reasonably?

Also wanted to say thanks to QVC for having a variety of products on this craft day, its going in the right direction.

Clippykit 24 Pocket Bag with Lining Bag & Beach Sticker
Christmas in July Price£34.27
QVC Price£37.75Item
Number587124
Availability In stock UK
P&P£4.45
Get creative and customise your very own Clippykit bag with this pocket bag and sticker set. You'll receive a large clear bag with 12 pockets on each side for you to decorate with photos, letters, postcards and much more. The set also contains a red and white polka dot lining bag with an inner zip pocket, and a bumper collection of beach stickers. Bring your bag to life with the beach towel, bikini, handbag, flippers, drink, flower and crab stick ons and make sure your bag looks great for the beach. The bag measure about 38cm x 40cm (15" x 16").

Latest posts

Back