Stacey Schiefflin / YBF Appreciation thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with you Margaret43: I personally don't have a problem with the name either. But others find it either a) sickly, or b) 'dodgy' in bringing to mind You've Been Framed. The name, I believe, was thought up by her 'girlfriends' here in the UK, and, given how super friendly Stacey is, I think YBF/Your Best Friend seems just straight out friendly to me (and let's 'face' - ha ha - it, makeup really can be 'your best friend', I know it is for me!!!).

I always think exactly the same thing. I do also believe Amica when she says she uses the products though so maybe it's that that gets her the gig?

Most of the other shows have backstage make up artists whisking the models off and on again with new looks don't they? I kind of like that YBF do it differently I guess.

Hi Love A'kin: I think what gets Amica the gig is that her and Stacey used to catwalk model together in the old days. Like you, I do believe Amica when she says she actually uses the products.

I agree with you Margaret43: I personally don't have a problem with the name either. But others find it either a) sickly, or b) 'dodgy' in bringing to mind You've Been Framed. The name, I believe, was thought up by her 'girlfriends' here in the UK, and, given how super friendly Stacey is, I think YBF/Your Best Friend seems just straight out friendly to me (and let's 'face' - ha ha - it, makeup really can be 'your best friend', I know it is for me!!!).

My fiance and my Mum (both on seperate occasions, without knowledge of the other having said it) both thought it stood for You've Been Framed before I corrected them!

Hi Love A'kin: I think what gets Amica the gig is that her and Stacey used to catwalk model together in the old days. Like you, I do believe Amica when she says she actually uses the products.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that - yep that'll be it then.

Bless 'em they need to let them take a layer of make up off every now and again rather than trowelling it on for an hour! :eek:

The very first time I saw Stacey, I thought wow, with her hair in rollers, she had me hooked. Her personality is electric and she makes you want to buy, pity that the Model Prefer Products weren`t very good though. They always fell to pieces as the packaging was carp !

I still love to watch her !

Oh bless her - I bet most of us first tried Stacey's products because we liked her so much! She is cool - and I shall keep trying her products cos I want to support her if that doesn't sound too lame! :blush:

Stacey is really fun. She is has such a vibant and natural personality. I wish I knew her. She would be superb instead of AY, who is so deadpan and vain. I have a few of the MP make up and still love the eye shadows. I confess the YBF clothing is hideous - shiny and man made fabric with huge prints.

Rosielinks I so agree that Stacey should be the resident beauty expert, she has such a wealth of knowledge and experience. Just watching her would cheer me up, she's a woman's woman and her humour, warmth and empathy are a total tonic. Come on girls, "we want Stacey, we want Stacey"

i would ALWAYS tune in to see stacey do a beauty hour - I turn off when AY is on and although I'm sure qvc don't rely on my money - they loose my money in the beauty hours purely because I can't bear to listen to AY

Latest posts

Back