Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit puzzled as to why qvc would want her back?

As for jilly only doing part time - don't they all?!

It appears it is true then!!! Well i for one will be glad to see her back on QVC,imo she was allways one of the nicest presenters, and my favourite presenting jewellery. Certain other channels should have a good luck at "our Debs" during jewellery shows and see how its done properly.

yes graham, I did! :tongue2: do you know any more?

I was sent an anonymous email on Friday that looked like an internal QVC memo, I decided best not to publish but confirm if the news got out another way.

As I am sure everyone knows I am a HUGE Debbie Flint fan and can't wait for her to start.

I was sent an anonymous email on Friday that looked like an internal QVC memo, I decided best not to publish but confirm if the news got out another way.

As I am sure everyone knows I am a HUGE Debbie Flint fan and can't wait for her to start.

Perfectly understandable!!!

I'm a bit puzzled as to why qvc would want her back?

As for jilly only doing part time - don't they all?!

I think QVC would want her back as she's a very good presenter with quite a large fan base, she was one of the most popular presenters when she was there last. If sales are flagging, perhaps QVC think a popular face may entice regulars back?

Look forward to seeing her, OH will be pleased lol, he used to light up when she was on lol

Yay! I loved Debbie! I imagine she'll be really good at the blogs and everything too!

Well done QVC!

xx

P.S. Paul Lavers coming back would be fab too - he's so funny! Does anyone remember that time he was presenting a cut glass bell and he rang it but the donger (technical term!) fell out! Hilarious!

OOOHHH im quite excited by this. I dont know of her or remember her from before so im quite looking forward to a new face! She seems popular on here at least!

I'd looove to see Paul Lavers back. He used to make me laugh. AND he was and still is the ONLY presenter always to state the p&p charges along with the price, even in the review. Maybe this news means there is hope......

Debbie F was fab on QVC - started to go downhill after she left. :flower:

Latest posts

Back