Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do hope it is true as Debbie was Fab :clapping:
Will probably start watching more QVC
so I dont think my credit card or hubby will be happy about her return :thinking2:

I do hope it is true as Debbie was Fab :clapping:
Will probably start watching more QVC
so I dont think my credit card or hubby will be happy about her return :thinking2:
My hubby will be :cheeky:. And me too :lol1:. Lovely lady, great fun and doesn't take herself too seriously :thumbsup:.

she's way before my time so cant comment on her return.... but for those who know her, why was she good? or bad? what were her foibles? what made her watchable?

Debbie had a really infectious laugh,quite dirty,in fact.
Delighted to hear she's coming back,one of the better presenters.

I really like Debbie, met her and Julia at a QVC 'do' (the only one I have ever been invited to) about 12 years ago, they were both lovely, very friendly nd down to earth - would also like to see Paul Lavers back, but it would be very poignant, as poor old Steve Whatley RIP was very much one of their 'gang' and of course he'll never be back.

I hope Jilly's not leaving though - any inside info on who Debbie will replace Graham?

lavers, whatters and briggs the old gang.

i remember briggsy getting drunk demonstrating the christmas hampers...
those were the days qvc was always a hoot.

so imperfect so fantastic to wastch you just had to to see what disaster was going to happen lol (which i did on many occasions):clapping:

Debbie Flint was lively and enjoyed the job. I did not like the comment made by a poster that they QVC were getting rid of Jilly Halliday just to bring her back. I will take the latter part as someone talking rubbish then.

Perhaps Sara is leaving - wasnt there some speculation that she was pregnant? Of course thats just more speculation!

They did have the guy who returned to america - did they ever replcae him??

I dont remember Steve Whatley.....was he about when Debbie, Paul Lavers, Rob Locke and the perma tan guy Dave i think his name was

I've been watching QVC since 1999 but I can not remember Debbie Flint - was she there then? I do remember poor Steve Whatley... poor chap.

All Debbie Flint did was call over QVC when she was at IW. I can remember seeing her and Tony Blackburn having a go at QVC (although they didnt mention them by name) with a telephone caller annoyed me a bit.

Last edited:
Those were the best days of QVC I reckon....Julia Roberts, Debbie Flint, Paul Lavers, Steve Whatley, Kara Tritton.....seemed a lot more fun in those days.

Latest posts

Back