Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

....I dont know what it is about DF, but she just grates on me, and I find her quite abrassive at times. I dont know what she was like in the past, and I havent seen her on other TV channels, but I dont find her a 'breathe of fresh air' at all. She was on air with Ralph from Honora pearls (which I love), but I had to turn volume down and just watch, as she kept butting in while he was talking, which I found quite annoying, and he didnt look too pleased on a couple of occasions. It was her 1st day back at QVC so I did put it down to nerves, but I have seen her a few times since, and still cant like her. today on with Prostrong, her face just looked so uninterested in the product, but when the camera was just on her, she had such a false smile. I feel awful not liking someone, so I shall keep watching her and hope that she grows on me.!!

I too must admit that I haven't taken to her at all. She seems to be ok at jewllery shows but when she did a Yankee Candle hour last week I thought she was dreadfull and I couldn't watch her. She was very awkward and kept bombarding the poor candle woman (Michaela?) with questions.

Maybe she was nervous or outside her comfort zone but I didn't feel that she had done this all before. I was expecting her to be a seasoned presenter but that IMO didn't come across.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back