Christmas craft day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SusieJ

Registered Shopper
I can't see a thread, so here goes. Has anybody bought anything? I've been in and out all day, but have trawlled throught the review. Was hoping for some nice rubber stamps, but can only see a few and they're too similar to things I've already got.

I bought the TSV and some flashy blue and silver foiled card but I haven't been able to watch - it's too hot and most of the shows are a bit dull. I can't get into the spirit of it.
Checking product reviews to see what I've been missing though, same as you SusieJ :)

Not bought anything. Have been glad to see the textiles programme earlier, but was out all afternoon. Doesn't look I've missed much this aft.

just bought the acrylic albums and gave into the "while stocks last" item. Also went for a die cut flower decoupage book (hate cutting out but love the look of decoupage).

Otherwise I've been quite restrained for me on craft day.

I have found some of the shows quite simplistic and repetitive - and certainly doesn't seem to be many innovative products.

My sitting room is the coolest room so its been a good excuse to be in here for most of the day. ;)

Haven't watched at all. Been checking on the internet to see what's been on though. Haven't bought anything.

Are you a member of crafttelly.com SusieJ? It's good over there for us crafters.

I haven't bought anything either. Anthony really got on my nerves with his 'mistletoe memories'. I wonder what he actually meant!!!

Was tempted by the jewellery kits, i'm going to see if i can get any
in our local shops as i'm getting fed up with the slow delivery:rolleyes:,

Havent watched anything else:D

Haven't been able to watch much today so I kept checking on the website to see what has been on. I have the 6 stencils, decoupage and foam pads kit from the Crafting under £25.00 on cheque hold mainly because I loved the look of the stencils. Liked the K & Co but nothing really new and I have so much stuff anyway that needs using. There should be a Crafters Anonymous to go to, "I am a crafter and I buy and stash paper, cards etc."

Didn't buy a thing..found it quite disappointing really..kept waiting for that special item that would make me ~jump to the phone~ ;)..but it never happened :(

daydreamer

I'm not a crafter by any means but I love Christmas and like to make an effort when I'm wrapping presents.

Last year I pushed to boat out and made my own tags and everybody complimented them so this year I am going to have a go at making my own cards :eek:

I've ordered the set of snowman/robin/snowglobe stamps and am going to try and make basic white square cards with either a robin or snowman with the snowglobe in the clear paper (velum?) on top :D

If I start now, they might be ready for Christmas 2010 :lol:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.586042

I'm not a crafter by any means but I love Christmas and like to make an effort when I'm wrapping presents.

Last year I pushed to boat out and made my own tags and everybody complimented them so this year I am going to have a go at making my own cards :eek:

I've ordered the set of snowman/robin/snowglobe stamps and am going to try and make basic white square cards with either a robin or snowman with the snowglobe in the clear paper (velum?) on top :D

If I start now, they might be ready for Christmas 2010 :lol:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.586042

I think you will have lots of fun making them, and people will appretiate your efforts.

didn't buy anything as I will be venturing to DB's craft weekend , I'll look to see if they have any piramage (sp.) sheets there, my mate and I have been going for the last 5 or 6 years.

Latest posts

Back