Dolce Cabo?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Anyone see this show? Are they joking or what, £90 for a polyester top? I may live out in the back of beyond and have no fashion sense whatsoever, but I don't think I am that stupid. But then, maybe I am just too "off trend" for words. I'll have one in each colour. :giggle:

As "Dolce Cabo" is very similar to "Dolce Capo" and that means "soft head", I reckon you'd have to be soft in the head to pay those prices!!! :cheeky:

Crazy isn't it!
I caught a show over the weekend, was it Kim/Karen? Parrish. Anyway, I was extremely amused to see that some of the tops showed every lump and bump and JR was gamely saying," you may need to wear a sweater bra with this one ". She herself looked like an overstuffed cushion in the strange violently printed, frilly kimono top she had chosen to wear!

I saw a few minutes this morning, I can only presume Anne Dawson
was wearing some of the fashion pieces, bless her she looked like an unmade bed and the guest didn't look much better. I couldn't believe the prices of the few pieces I saw , I wouldn't wear them on my way to the dust bin.:54:

£77 for a jumper :grin:, I would rather go down to my local market and get 7 or 8 for that price :nod:....

Just read the one star review !!!!, think this unlucky lady would have been better off down the market too !

Last edited:
Just popped on QVC for my first peek of the day - what are they thinking!:taphead: I'd be in Monsoon & Coast if I was spending that kind of money or looking at a little cashmere something:angel: They aren't doing the models any favours as I've never seen them look so constricted/ squashed in to a garment:tongue2:

Is this range popular as I've never seen it before????????

How rude and off is the guest - hanging off the stool.....sitting on the stool,head bowed inspecting her nails......don't know if its dry clean/handwash?????

Yeah...........shes really making me wanna purchase...........

affording is one issue, but no one in their right mind will pay these prices for items one can pick up from market stalls.

I had a good laugh when the guest was trying to convince (or should that be con?) the viewers that arcrylic was a lovely fabric! If I was going to pay £70-£100 for a jumper I would expect it to have a high cashmere content. To be honest I have just seen better stuff at an honest price in the local supermarket.

I had a good laugh when the guest was trying to convince (or should that be con?) the viewers that arcrylic was a lovely fabric! If I was going to pay £70-£100 for a jumper I would expect it to have a high cashmere content. To be honest I have just seen better stuff at an honest price in the local supermarket.

That's exactly what myself and my mother were just discussing while the show was on. We said the same as you, that you can honestly get better stuff cheaper in the supermarket and from Ethel Austin, and I've seen stuff for £9.99 on Bolton Market that looks more expensive!

When you think you can pick up Cashmere stuff in Tescos that's more reasonably priced, it just makes this brand look ridiculous - some of the items on the show - well, you could see right through them and they were still upwards of £70!

That guest was awful, came across as really rude and disinterested in being there, I actually felt sorry for Jill having to sit there with her and try and make polite conversation.

Latest posts

Back