Is Markon Going?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Was watching the shoe part of the QVC mini series on bags & shoes last night.
Well, if Julia said once she said a dozen times that they would not be reordering any of the Markon styles shown. No mention of Markon going for good but then there wouldn't usually be! Just wondering if anyone else knows any more??

they had some other brand non leather markon type shoes on last night.
markon has gone quite expensive and i personally dont like their foot wear.
looks like thats on its way out.

The reviews by large are poor for markon and theres defintely an issue with the sizing.I have tried markon and its luck whether they fit or not and I am happy to say that I would never buy again or waste any more money on postage.

Whether they are going to come out with a new super duper range with consistent sizing,remains to be seen.By julia's comments yesterday,I don't think so!!

They still have one of their most popular boots waitlisted in every colour. I'm sure that if they were going, when this boot sold out it would have been taken off the website so no-one could order it on waitlist (like me!) Maybe with all the sizing issues they've had they are going to bring in new styles that are true to size.

I got the impression that they are on their last legs\feet. Have had some of their stuff in the past and it was great, good prices and really comfy. Then the sizing went all wierd, had a pair of boots that tore my heels and drew blood after a 10 minute walk. Never got round to sending them back and sometimes think about getting some shoe stretchers so I can actully wear them. Does QVC sell them? will have to go and have a look online

I am wearing a very nice pair of black Markon ankle boots today, they are very comfy and a good fit. I have had three pairs of Markon boots and they have all been great. I'll be very sorry to see them go - if that is what is happening.

I got the impression that they are on their last legs\feet. Have had some of their stuff in the past and it was great, good prices and really comfy. Then the sizing went all wierd, had a pair of boots that tore my heels and drew blood after a 10 minute walk. Never got round to sending them back and sometimes think about getting some shoe stretchers so I can actully wear them. Does QVC sell them? will have to go and have a look online

The prices used to be a lot more reasonable than they are now. I also have had a few pairs of their boots, mostly from the outlet shop, and they were great. As you say the sizing changed and when my sister bought some which looked very similar to a pair she already had she just couldn't get them on. Now when I see them I think that I could get something similar in M & S for less money and not have the bother of sending them back.

I heard that on the show last night too....well Ive no chance of getting those boots Ive been searching for now :(

I thought the brand might be going after what Julia was saying last night. I thought I saw a pair that were new last night.

qvc must have given markon the boot after all the returns they must have had with the sizing and for me the quality and the comfort factor.

Latest posts

Back