Visit to Shrewsbury...and an encounter with a much loved old friend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

okay okay i found the matching thing;
:whoops:

Great! Now you can go for the TSE (Total Sensual Experience) by enjoying the sensation of sweaty, prickly armpits too... Go on, treat yourself, Mrs James!!

i would be tempted but for this review;

mellie
Posted: August 3, 2009
How long have you been shopping with QVC? 5-10 years

Read all my reviews

Disappointing
"Bought this in Berry in the clearance. The colours are gaudy and the material feels like cheap nylon. I usually love Michele's clothes, but not this time"

hang on a mo...here's a better one;
Beautiful
"Had checked Michele's website and purchased this ahead of the show.
Chose the Champagne option and it really is lovely. The buttons are gorgeous too.
Have ordered a skirt and cami's to co-ordinate too and excitedly await their arrival.
Wish there were trousers and crops too. We desperately require them!!!! Help us out Michele and QVC please."
:D

i would be tempted but for this review;

mellie
Posted: August 3, 2009
How long have you been shopping with QVC? 5-10 years

Read all my reviews

Disappointing
"Bought this in Berry in the clearance. The colours are gaudy and the material feels like cheap nylon. I usually love Michele's clothes, but not this time"

Sounds a bit picky to me, there's nowt wrong with nylon ;)

hang on a mo...here's a better one;
Beautiful
"Had checked Michele's website and purchased this ahead of the show.
Chose the Champagne option and it really is lovely. The buttons are gorgeous too.
Have ordered a skirt and cami's to co-ordinate too and excitedly await their arrival.
Wish there were trousers and crops too. We desperately require them!!!! Help us out Michele and QVC please."
:D

Insania :smirk:

Heavens to Betsy ! What is that?
I caught the tail-end of one of her shows the other day whilst waiting for something else, and she said something like
" and to think I started on QVC with 2 poly-cotton turtleneck jumpers "
If only it had stayed that way........I have dusters with more class than that skirt!:tongue2::tongue2:

*** Snigger Snigger ***

Haven't posted for a while but just had to acknowledge this little gem !

Excellent Artemis !!

inatizzy X

Latest posts

Back