How long to refund back into bank?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
I bought the tsv Toshiba netbook but due to problems with it i returned it and was issued a refund on 31st August.
I have not recieved the refund into my bank account yet and have contacted QVC who have said it was refunded on 31st.

How long does a refund payment take?

Their refunds take far longer than their extraction of payment which is pretty much immediate. Refunds usually take about 7 working days to go through my account but if you phone, they will say it can take up to 28 days I think it is.

I bought the tsv Toshiba netbook but due to problems with it i returned it and was issued a refund on 31st August.
I have not recieved the refund into my bank account yet and have contacted QVC who have said it was refunded on 31st.

From the date of the return showing on the my account, it is then usually it takes about 5 working days not including weekends and knock of the bankl holiday.

That is a shame you had to send it back. Can I ask what the problems were with it?

That is a shame you had to send it back. Can I ask what the problems were with it?

Battery did not hold charge lonegr than 1 hour - faulty battery.
volume was really poor and barely audiable.
intermittant fault would switch itself off even when battery had a charge.

Battery did not hold charge lonegr than 1 hour - faulty battery.
volume was really poor and barely audiable.
intermittant fault would switch itself off even when battery had a charge.

Oh that is a shame. Hope you get refund soon.

Latest posts

Back