£50 for a swimming costume ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But it has a built-in moulded cup shelf bra for great shape and support. :p

I usually pay around £34-£45 for a nice swimdress - with lots of support and fatty flattering panels. Got this one last year at full price from Simply Be - very comfortable and happy to be in a pool with this in size 16 :)
swimdress

I usually pay around £34-£45 for a nice swimdress - with lots of support and fatty flattering panels. Got this one last year at full price from Simply Be - very comfortable and happy to be in a pool with this in size 16 :)
swimdress

Thats very flattering, and a great price too in the sale!

I think that simply be have some great swimwear for those of us who dont wish to bear all.

swimdress

That looks really nice! I really like the skirt bit, haven't seen one like that before, although I havn't looked much.
Unfortunately for me, its the top half needs the support...hence the knowledge of Bravissimo:D

£50 isn't a huge amount for a swimming costume if it is a decent one that fits you well - thats worth it's weight in gold! My last two cost £60 each as I wanted a retro 50's style, as that is what suits me.

What's wrong with rolled up trousers and a hankie tied in four knots...

Latest posts

Back