Alpha-H Users/Advice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
I recently bought the Alpha-H 3 piece skincare essentials Collection (item 225990) as an intro to the range. I have never tried anything from this range before and just want some advice on the experience and how to use the products correctly and along with other favourites.

I tried the wash and the liquid gold last night for the first time - should i also use a moisturiser? Is it normal to have a burning sensation for a few mins?

Today i used the rejuvenating cream and all day i have had a tacky moist feeling from my skin - like its melting without the heat! It never seemed to absorb leaving my makeup a bit of a mess as i use BE!

Sorry Nikkid, I don't actually use it so can't advise - but thought I'd just chip-in to say 'remember you're 30 day money back guarantee' if you're still within the time: if so, give it another try or two and if still not happy, return just return it.

That kit was my introduction to Alpha H, I only repurchased the Liquid Gold. The moisturiser is best used on the nights when you're not using your LG as it's very greasy and tbh I think it's probably aimed at someone more mature. My skin was so greasy in the morning after using the moisturiser at night. The first few times I used LG my face did sting a little but it soon got used to it, I use it every 3rd night on its own and I've had a great change in my skin especially with sun damage. My cheeks used to have brown spots from too much sun but they're gone. it's not the best skincare range for everybody but I use Clinique toner on my face so that just about sums it up lol.

Liquid Gold is meant to be used alone so leave off the moisturiser on those nights. The tingling is a bit scary but normal. (if you have broken skin the tingling will go up several notches and you will say some very bad words!)

The Rejuvenating Cream worked best for me as a night cream and a neck cream on non LG nights. It was too rich for an under make up moisturiser for my combi skin.

It's fab on red bumpy upper arms, scaly shins and hands and feet as well.

I took the plunge and got some liquid gold because I wanted to try something with different ingredients. The tingle is a bit scary at first but thankfully I didn't come out in a rash or anything so am not worried now; I just remembered what the woman said on QVC that it feels different like you are giving your skin a bit more of a 'work out' and I just use it every other day as a toner.

I've also used the re-surfacing pads and eye gel which are also good. I've not been using any of the products long but will carry on. I've noticed some change so hoping it will continue.

Liquid Gold is meant to be used alone so leave off the moisturiser on those nights. The tingling is a bit scary but normal. (if you have broken skin the tingling will go up several notches and you will say some very bad words!)

The Rejuvenating Cream worked best for me as a night cream and a neck cream on non LG nights. It was too rich for an under make up moisturiser for my combi skin.

It's fab on red bumpy upper arms, scaly shins and hands and feet as well.

Is that LG or the moisturiser?

Liquid Gold

I first used Liquid Gold about 18 months ago every other night and got fantastic results on my oily skin - stubborn blackheads on my nose that felt like they had been there since I was 14 cleared up within weeks. I stopped using it after a few months and started up again a few months ago when I suffered an unprecedently bad breakout and got a terrible reaction that time. It literally burnt my skin to the point where I woke up one morning and my nose was oozing fluid because it had burnt through the skin! Not nice. I think my skin must have been going through a sensitive patch because I recently started using it just twice a week again and I must say I'm getting good results. So the morale of the story is, it's superb for stronger oiler skins, but I'd stick to the liquid harmony if you have seneitive or inflamed skin.

I first used Liquid Gold about 18 months ago every other night and got fantastic results on my oily skin - stubborn blackheads on my nose that felt like they had been there since I was 14 cleared up within weeks. I stopped using it after a few months and started up again a few months ago when I suffered an unprecedently bad breakout and got a terrible reaction that time. It literally burnt my skin to the point where I woke up one morning and my nose was oozing fluid because it had burnt through the skin! Not nice. I think my skin must have been going through a sensitive patch because I recently started using it just twice a week again and I must say I'm getting good results. So the morale of the story is, it's superb for stronger oiler skins, but I'd stick to the liquid harmony if you have seneitive or inflamed skin.

LOL that's my skin, it doesn't look clean or stay spot free unless I use what other people would say is paint stripper :grin:

Latest posts

Back