ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vitaform Elastic Gussett Faux Croco Ankle Boot
Item Number: 145594
QVC Price £113.75
One Time Only Price £94.89
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Step out in these stylish faux croco ankle boots by Vitaform. These chic mock croc patent leather boots have an elasticated gusset and zip fastening so that they're really easy to get on and off the foot. The black stacked heel measures about 4.5cm (1.8"). Upper: leather, lining: leather and textile, outer sole: other.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.145594

Awaken Rose Leaf Stud Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 695233
QVC Price £13.25
One Time Only Price £10.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.45

Bring a touch of contemporary glamour to your look with these sterling silver leaf earrings from Awaken. They feature a textured rose leaf design with a pin and butterfly clasp. Each earring measures about 26mm x 19mm.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695233

You know, maybe it's me - but the very description "elastic gusset boot" is immediately enough for me to say you know what, I don't think I'm going to buy those........ It just conjours up a real mish-mash of images in my mind of some sort of incontinence footwear.

I've just had a look at the Vitaform range. I won't be buying. A bit old fashioned looking and quite expensive.

Yep - those red crocodile boots that were on first fairly made my eyes water!!! Oh my, they were like little Butler and Wilson handbags to wear on your feet!

Yep - those red crocodile boots that were on first fairly made my eyes water!!! Oh my, they were like little Butler and Wilson handbags to wear on your feet!

I thought they looked like something a character from Trumpton or Camberwick Green would wear. :grin:

I thought they looked like something a character from Trumpton or Camberwick Green would wear. :grin:

I hate to say this in case someone bought them but they really were bizarre weren't they? They were like Wizard of Oz shoes. Should anyone have bought them though - it doesn't do to all be the same...... wear your boots with pride - I'm no Gok Wan!

Latest posts

Back