Today's JVC TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Corporal Jones

Coco Wracking
Needing to replace one that finally gave up the ghost last week and this popped up today.I've done a bit of price comparison and it is definitely cheaper.Can any experts comment ?

Thanks in advance.

Oh thanks, Chris was looking at this. I think he'd prefer one which records onto DVDs though.

Needing to replace one that finally gave up the ghost last week and this popped up today.I've done a bit of price comparison and it is definitely cheaper.Can any experts comment ?

Thanks in advance.

Same .. just done a search .. seems v good price .. I also soooo need a camcorder asap ..

I have just this second ordered one and looking forward to receiving it .. looks great!

also v interested in the You Tube bit?? Something new to me but very excited woohooo .. can't wait!

I'm sure you will love it i have a JVC mini dv camera you just can't fault the quality.

JillzzZ you may need a really big capacity sd card too,the 2gig that comes with it is enough for 30 mins on top quality im sure the battery will see that out easily.

I'm sure you will love it i have a JVC mini dv camera you just can't fault the quality.

ThanQ Snoopy for your reassurance that's given me confidence.. yea excellent!! v. excited

ps. luv your pussycat pic . I've just come back from hol in Cyprus, lots of stray kitties aww.. I wanted to adopt them ALL but not sure what my two big doggies would think tho? :)

JillzzZ you may need a really big capacity sd card too,the 2gig that comes with it is enough for 30 mins on top quality im sure the battery will see that out easily.

:eek: oh wow Snoopz good thinking .. err wonder how big an SD card this camera takes any idea? where's the best place to buy a SD card from any ideas??

hehe.. best let me get the camera and battery 1st tho.. I'm just getting over- over excited AGAIN!! :eek: lol

Watch out You Tube :Dthere will be puppy vids everywhere soon! :Dlol

Hello, how are you? LJ here.

Here's some info just to help with camcorder purchasing decisions in case this was something you were thinking about...

This MS100 model accepts High Capacity SD Cards as well as normal ones, you can also buy 4GB, 8GB and 16GB although I'd probably go for the 8GB as best value/price combo.

For full specs, visit JVC's site here. This includes info about the youtube uploading feature, and should have a whole load of other information too.

If you want to see footage from other JVC models already uploaded to youtube by yours truly, including Everio 330/365 models, the MS100 raw file etc click here.

Right, back on air in 29 mins, I'm off to the studio to set up for a JVC marathon.

Hope that helps / All the best
LJ

blog / website

Hi LJ

ThanQ 4 that post it really helped .. I v excited about this lil camcorder.. wooohoooo can't wait .. sooooooo excited!:)

Well, I've just gone for this at the 11th hour. The main reason - I have teeny tiny hands and want something that's gonna feel comfy in my mitts. This is where I love the 30 day MBG - I can properly experiment but any probs and back it goes...:thumbsup:

Ok, not that I want to buy it, but why would I want to inflict the world with my holiday/wedding video/sheepdog trial videos on youtube? I can see the point but what is the point?

Latest posts

Back