A wee extract from Claudia Sylvester's blog on platinum on QVCUK.COM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
Still, 12 years on my rings are still shining like northern stars. I blame my Mother for my exquisite taste as she herself has a platinum wedding and engagement ring from the oldest jewellers in the world Garrards, and she always said to me that when I get married to only wear platinum.

I dunno about you lot but the whole tone of the piece makes me wanna karate chop her in her scrawny neck!!

Pity her mind doesn't "shine like a northern star". She's as thick as pigsh**

Did you see the Brazilian Amethyst show when the guest said she could speak the language and Claudia said "Oh you can speak Brazilian!".

Gawd...I really can not stand that woman! At the end of the day, she's only a glorified shop girl, so she can drop the attitude.

I think that extract is truly vulgar. I dislike people "slumming it" but I equally dislike ostentation.
I remember her demonstrating a steam gadget for clothes and announcing she wouldn't know anything about ironing etc as her housekeeper does all that. Between her housekeeper and Kathy's au pair with big feet it's no wonder I have almost given up watching qvc primarily because of the presenters.

Last edited:
Must be a real come down having to sell the QVC tat then, after Garrads sweetie.

Quite!

Say what you mean,stop pussy-footing,lol.

Did you see the Brazilian Amethyst show when the guest said she could speak the language and Claudia said "Oh you can speak Brazilian!".

Yep,like those other fiendishly difficult languages of Venezuelan and Puerto-Rican.

Gawd...I really can not stand that woman! At the end of the day, she's only a glorified shop girl, so she can drop the attitude.

Amen!

I think that extract is truly vulgar. I dislike people "slumming it" but I equally dislike ostentation.

Exactly!

It's a pity her Mother didn't teach her not to be a boastful pretentious b*tch. :rolleyes: Another unwatchable one for me, all that stupid prattling about herself and inane giggling at her own 'wit' gets me reaching for the remote every time. Stupid cow should have stuck to being a *moddell* where you don't need the ability to string two sensible sentences together. :pPC:

It's a pity her Mother didn't teach her not to be a boastful pretentious b*tch. :rolleyes: Another unwatchable one for me, all that stupid prattling about herself and inane giggling at her own 'wit' gets me reaching for the remote every time. Stupid cow should have stuck to being a *moddell* where you don't need the ability to string two sensible sentences together. :pPC:

Could not have put that more eloquently myself!

:grin::clapping:

She's terrible at modelling necklaces as they just don't sit right on her bony collar bones. They look like different pieces on the other models or the guest presenters.

I read that on her blog too.

the thing is though,clowdia - to be a good liar,you have to have a good memory.

She clearly admitted on one diamonique show that her engagement "stone" is not a real diamond.She went to say that no ones ever questioned it and along side her wdding band it looked "perfectly real" and still going strong after all these years.

Now the band surrounding it may be platinuim - but she didn't admit all this in her blog whilst banging on about her nothern stars.

When she admitted this on air,i thought aw good on her,thats really down to earth.

Now I don't know whether she was just saying that because it was a diamoninque show or that is the case.

When I read her blog,I just thought how not so down to earth and very very snobby.

How immodest to say that she has exquisite taste. She's lucky that she and her husband have exquisite bank balances to match.

Still, 12 years on my rings are still shining like northern stars. I blame my Mother for my exquisite taste as she herself has a platinum wedding and engagement ring from the oldest jewellers in the world Garrards, and she always said to me that when I get married to only wear platinum.

well done to Claudia and her mum. :clapping: they both have good taste, unlike so many people around us!!!

How immodest to say that she has exquisite taste. She's lucky that she and her husband have exquisite bank balances to match.

money does not buy good taste. :hi:

Last edited:
Money does not buy class either and her remarks are as déclassé as you can get.

Poor Claudia! She's really getting a battering in this thread! :whew2:

I don't have a problem with her tbh and I do think she has good taste. She is who she is and I don't envy her her life or possessions, in fact I don't envy anyone. I find her one of the least offensive presenters and quite classy, which I like.

claudia is the classiest on qvc, if one would expect sb with real class to work for qvc. besides, my comment was not made in reference to claudia.

well done to Claudia and her mum. :clapping: they both have good taste, unlike so many people around us!!!

money does not buy good taste. :hi:

No money does not buy good taste and neither does saying she has it mean that she does,she has about as much taste as Boyce from Only Fools and Horses!

I don't have a problem with her tbh and I do think she has good taste. She is who she is and I don't envy her her life or possessions, in fact I don't envy anyone. I find her one of the least offensive presenters and quite classy, which I like.

I'm glad you enjoy her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back