Strange incident at the jewellers...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caveat Emptor, persianglitter. I bought the ring originally in the clearance section but hey, it was still over £50. If I can't sell it for scrap then it just goes to show how poor the quality control at QVC is and it was my fault for parting with my hard earned cash so easily. Think I'll join the F.A.R.T.s. :)

Caveat Emptor, persianglitter. I bought the ring originally in the clearance section but hey, it was still over £50. If I can't sell it for scrap then it just goes to show how poor the quality control at QVC is and it was my fault for parting with my hard earned cash so easily. Think I'll join the F.A.R.T.s. :)

Huggles dont be so hard on yourself; QVC are at fault - they should be more stringent with their quality control. The good thing is we have both learned a lesson, well in my case, i was a little slow, but i learned the hard way nevertheless! lol xxxxx

of course. no doubt about that!

qvc do manufacture in italy, but a special license is required. italian government regs do not permit the production of gold jewellery pieces that are less than 18ct (which is still only 75% gold).

Thanks for the info watersiren. I had it in my mind that the Italians only thought of 18ct gold as 'gold', but didn't realise they had regulations against lesser stuff and required a special license for production. :wonder2:

sorry to hear about your watch thats terrible. but most high street jewellers are so snooty and for many years have conned and ridiculed the public. remember ratner and how he laughed at his customers.

my local jeweller shop has literally barred me as i used to ask them to size some items for me when they saw it was from qvc she threw me out of her dingy dirty shop.
this is one time that the high stree will never get a sale from me. i have bought my jewellery soley from qvc since they strated trading and will continue to do so.
dont believe everything the high street jewellers tell you. they normally have a grudge against companies that sell stuff at a quater of what they want and better quality sometimes.
i am with qvc on this one .

Latest posts

Back