I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Short Skirt, White Legs.........is a No, No.

Short Skirt, Tanned Legs......YES

If you can wear short skirts and look good, go for it..........

JLO, her figure and backside 'ROCKS', She also Fake Tans.

Only IMHO of Course...................

JLO is so classy, even if she's wearing revealing clothes, she usually wears flesh toned underwear.:angel:

You mean she doesn't go commando! :cheeky:

My hubby says sexy and classy is the key!

It sure is, but to me bare legs in short skirts (tanned or not) just reminds me of all the wannabes up town clubbing on a friday night seeing who they can pull whilst tanked up to the eyeballs. Neither sexy nor classy.

You mean she doesn't go commando! :cheeky:

It sure is, but to me bare legs in short skirts (tanned or not) just reminds me of all the wannabes up town clubbing on a friday night seeing who they can pull whilst tanked up to the eyeballs. Neither sexy nor classy.

I know what you mean choppy some woman carry on in that manner tanked up to the eyeballs but not everyone that wears a short skirt is that sort of person, im sure there is a large proportion of the population that wear short skirts and dont drink to get tanked up to the eyeballs and that are not on the pull. For example I have married respectable friends, so they are not on the pull and they wear short skirts in summer day or night when its been a beautiful hot day and they look fab! As Paw says if you look good go for it if you dont then cover.

i just popped on the forum to post about the Liz Earle Body cream so have just posted on the beauty section. Must dash now need to do some wallpapering!. Have a nice day choppy and everyone else xxxx

Latest posts

Back