I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have never liked - short skirts, especially when hosiery is not worn.

I like short skirts. I wear hosiery in winter but bare legs in summer but I have brown legs. Dont think it looks attractive if your legs are pasty.

I like short skirts. I wear hosiery in winter but bare legs in summer but I have brown legs. Dont think it looks attractive if your legs are pasty.

Ooo no, one should always wear hosiery. Tans are just sooo passe now, didnt cha know that pale is in?

Last edited:
Ooo no one should always wear hosiery. Tans are just sooo passe now, didnt cha know that pale is in?

Everyone wears and does what they wanna do, i feel its up to the individual really and what they are happy with what suits you..I dont go with whats in or whats out just what looks good really. xxx

Everyone wears and does what they wanna do, i feel its up to the individual really and what they are happy with what suits you..I dont go with whats in or whats out just what looks good really. xxx

Indeed, we are all individual, you see to me short skirts and bare legs (tanned or otherwise) have never looked good to me.

If I had my way I'd mooch around in a burqa. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be glammed up underneath but I would love to be hidden away.

What you wear is a individual thing, and I myself and hubby and my close friends say wear what you like, and dont worry about what others think and thats what we apply.

anyway people I am off to make a telpehone call so enjoy your little chat..

Latest posts

Back