Liz Earles last tsv - more stock in!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
If anyone missed this last time here it is again (maybe for beauty day)

Liz Earle 10 Piece Beautiful Botanical Skin Collection.
QVC Price £45.50
Item Number 227805
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95.

Reveal radiant-looking skin with this ten-piece Liz Earle collection. You'll be treated to four full-sized products: award-winning Cleanse & Polish (100ml) and Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml), as well as new Orange Flower Hand Wash (200ml) and soothing Eyebright (150ml). On top of this you'll get Skin Repair Moisturiser (15ml) for a natural glow, Smoothing Line Serum (5ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (30ml), refreshing Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml) and travel-sized Hand Repair (15ml). Includes two muslin cloths.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227805

I was on waitlist for this a while back at tsv price and they cancelled it!!!

Its showing as sold out just now.

Dazzler if it does come back in stock and is aired on Saturday at an IP you should phone QVC and tell them yours was cancelled and see if they will put it through at the TSV price

When was this a TSV (I didn't buy this one.) I thought they honoured waitlist items for 90 days? Has it been longer than that since this TSV? If not they really should honour the TSV price for those on WL. Arent they getting naughty? I went to her shop in Isle of wight a couple of weeks ago and bought the hand wash then. It is DIVINE-the nicest I have ever tried. Just wish you got more for the money,although it seems to dispense a very small amount which lathers well. Lovely shop but teeny tiny,I was quite shocked!

Last edited:
Its showing as sold out just now.

Dazzler if it does come back in stock and is aired on Saturday at an IP you should phone QVC and tell them yours was cancelled and see if they will put it through at the TSV price

Good idea BB I will xxxxxxxxxx

When was this a TSV (I didn't buy this one.) I thought they honoured waitlist items for 90 days? Has it been longer than that since this TSV? If not they really should honour the TSV price for those on WL. Arent they getting naughty? I went to her shop in Isle of wight a couple of weeks ago and bought the hand wash then. It is DIVINE-the nicest I have ever tried. Just wish you got more for the money,although it seems to dispense a very small amount which lathers well. Lovely shop but teeny tiny,I was quite shocked!

This was the TSV on the 4th July, there was a problem with the packaging of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic so maybe thats why they cancelled the ones on waitlist.
I thought waitlist was normally 45 days but they do seem to extend some and not others.
The LE handwash has 400 pumps in it and is great value for money

Latest posts

Back