Sazza

Staff member
Ultra 6000 Ultrasonic 3 Minute Cleaner
Super Bargain Price £23.58
QVC Price £32.50
Item Number 825062
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
This latest model of the Ultra 6000 ultrasonic cleaner boasts a larger tank and allows users to clean CDs and DVDs as well as traditional items such as jewellery, glasses, watches, dentures, razor heads and other such items. The cleaner works by creating millions of tiny bubbles which create a really effective cleaning result. It's very simple, just fill the water tank with warm water up to the maximum line, add a drop of washing-up liquid and the machine is ready to use. The cleaner works for 3 minutes at a time. Measures: 195mm x 125mm x 160mm.

take a basin.
a childs toothbrush and a squirt of washing up liquid and scrub gently.rinse well and pat dry.:cash:saved

Hmmm, still wavering on this one... I like the fact you don't need special cleaning liquids with this one... Does anyone know if this will also remove tarnish from silver jewellery or whether it only deals with dirt? TIA

Hmmm, still wavering on this one... I like the fact you don't need special cleaning liquids with this one... Does anyone know if this will also remove tarnish from silver jewellery or whether it only deals with dirt? TIA

As far as I'm aware it only removes dirt. HTH.:happy:

It doesn't remove tarnish, I'm afraid. It brings Hubbys' watch up beautifully which has an expanding strap and gets really mucky when he's crawling around under desks. It's great for things with fiddly bits, and for sunglasses and all sorts, really....

take a basin.
a childs toothbrush and a squirt of washing up liquid and scrub gently.rinse well and pat dry.:cash:saved

I do this regularly actually. I also heard that toothpaste is good for cleaning jewellery.

Latest posts

Back