Weird Happenings on the Website!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I just checked the website to see if anyone might have returned the Kipling OTO (144567) in grey, as I just missed out on it when it aired. I did a search for 'Kipling' and it didn't appear at all. I then did a search for 'Kipling Gorilla Girlz' and it popped up along with the rest of the Gorilla Girlz range. When I clicked on the item it was still showing at the OTO price and it had all four colours listed. When I tried to order the grey it came up as available on waitlist, so I ordered it.

I then went back and looked again and it was still showing the grey as available on waitlist. Two minutes later, the grey had gone completely. I did another 'Kiping Gorilla Girlz' search and nothing came up at all. I then put the number in and did a search and it did come up, still at the OTO price, but no grey. Weird?!! If anyone wants the black, blue or pink at the OTO price go order item 144567 - I think the black is on waitlist too. Strange that it only appears if you put the number in but not if you search the Kipling range, or the bag title.

Sorry to ramble, it just sort of got my mind wondering how it all works.

Last edited:
It's just offered me a Waitlist order for Swanky Grey :thinking2:

I didn't take 'em up on it, though, I've set my heart on a Chanel bargain... hahahahahaha ;)

clemenzina

I want to order this but although it says in stock it doesnt actually let you order!

Do you mean the grey one? After I placed my waitlist order it disappeared from the availability list again. I thought maybe someone had returned one but if that was the case it would be available, not waitlisted. Can't get my head round it.

maybe theres a certain amount on waitlist and you got the last grey one?

You're probably right but all the grey's totally went on the day, none available at all on waitlist. All I can think is maybe someone ordered one on waitlist then cancelled and it popped back up on the website yesterday. Just a case of being in the right place at the right time!

It's just offered me a Waitlist order for Swanky Grey :thinking2:

I didn't take 'em up on it, though, I've set my heart on a Chanel bargain... hahahahahaha ;)

clemenzina

Somebody did because it's gone again!!

so do I!

I ordered 2 TSV's, one for me and one for a friend. Hers has been here since Saturday but mine is a no show. Apparently the courier still has it. If it isnt here in 45 minutes its over the 10 days they promise delivery in, but they cant offer a refund on the postage as it has technically been dispatched from them. Ridiculous!

Swanky Grey Back

The Swanky Grey is back available on waitlist again. (As of 10.05 am this morning).

Latest posts

Back