Inferior Product Packaging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced problems with the product packaging from Gatineau? Namely silver flakes that come off the melatogenine eye cream bottle (I'm worried they'll end up in my eye!), bottles of toner that have cracks and splits in them, focus pens that shed their bristles all over my face and pumps that don't! Gatineau are aware of issues with the silver paint and have replaced a product for me in the past because of that, but the replacement did the same in the end.

I also find I have lots of problems with the Ojon Tunu hairspray - the pumps stop working after a short while. One is on the way back to QVC as I type and I hope they'll be able to replace it for me. This is the new design bottle which I'd hoped would have been an improvement over the old one, which was gave me just as many problems.

I hope it's not just me!

I find the loccitane shower gel bottles split and crack badly if dropped and lets face it, bottles in the shower do get dropped!

I find the loccitane shower gel bottles split and crack badly if dropped and lets face it, bottles in the shower do get dropped!

only the peach/cherry container, not the rest. i have used and dropped all.

:flower:xxx

I've had the exact same problem with the Gatineau Melatogenine Eye Cream (the full size). People thought I was wearing sparkling make up on my face. It didn't hurt my eyes at all but did look a bit silly. I haven't had any problems with any of their other packaging and I don't use Ojon so I can't comment on that.

The only problem I have ever had is with the L'occitane peach blossom and also the cherry blossom shower gel containers splitting and leaking.Sorry to hear of your probs moth.

I know there have been problems with L'Occitane TSVs arriving split and leaking etc. This has been on going for quite a while, every time there is one people post on here the same thing time after time.

I know complains over the Ojon Dry Shampoo the noozle just packs in half way throw the product. Even mentioned on the reviews of it. I had a small size which went like that. Touch wood the big one is OK so far.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced problems with the product packaging from Gatineau? Namely silver flakes that come off the melatogenine eye cream bottle (I'm worried they'll end up in my eye!), bottles of toner that have cracks and splits in them, focus pens that shed their bristles all over my face and pumps that don't! Gatineau are aware of issues with the silver paint and have replaced a product for me in the past because of that, but the replacement did the same in the end.

I also find I have lots of problems with the Ojon Tunu hairspray - the pumps stop working after a short while. One is on the way back to QVC as I type and I hope they'll be able to replace it for me. This is the new design bottle which I'd hoped would have been an improvement over the old one, which was gave me just as many problems.

I hope it's not just me!

No problems with Ojon products, although I don't use hairspray. Have, however, had problems with the melatogenine eye cream. I have put magic sellotape around the silvery bit at the bottom of the plunger; the problem appears to be the cap rubbing against the silvery bit. Hope that this helps. In my opinion, the design needs to be changed.:thinking2:

Don't use the eye creamm but had the same problem with the face wash.
Also had a problem with the OJon rub out but not with the hairspray.

Latest posts

Back