Charlie Bear 'Button'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Button arrived about ten minutes ago and he's a gorgeous little thing but I'm wondering if I've got a 'return' as both his hand and feet paws look a little grubby around the edges. It looks similar immediately above the nose and under the mouth. If anyone else has him could you please check if yours is the same?

What a shame you have your doubts Busy, I've a picture of Button here and can't see any 'grubbiness' as such. He's also one of the new collection so I doubt that anyone could have ordered and sent him back in the time frame. Try sponging him with warm soapy water and if the marks are still there maybe they're meant to be?

Nothing helpful to add but just wanted to say how gorgeous Button looks in the photo Nessa linked. How could I have missed him?!

Nothing helpful to add but just wanted to say how gorgeous Button looks in the photo Nessa linked. How could I have missed him?!

No idea!! He is adorable but I'm just a bit concerned about the grubby patches - they are actually at the edges of all four paws and the marks are quite noticeable on his face. I'll wait to see if anyone else can shed any further light on whether they really ought to be there as part of his look.

Dazzler is quite correct, a majority of the Charlie Bears have airbrushing applied to them..to add detail. I've heard this said many times on air by William and Charlotte.

Re Button, I would think it highly unlikely that he is a return, he's part of the new Autumn collection which launched alongside the TSV, and if he is a return, its a very quick return/resend turnaround.

I'm just a bit concerned about the grubby patches - they are actually at the edges of all four paws and the marks are quite noticeable on his face.

Maybe he's been a very naughty bear and escaped from his packaging and has been running amok at the sorting office? :cheeky:

Button arrived about ten minutes ago and he's a gorgeous little thing but I'm wondering if I've got a 'return' as both his hand and feet paws look a little grubby around the edges. It looks similar immediately above the nose and under the mouth. If anyone else has him could you please check if yours is the same?

BL, when I bought Slothy Joe I thought exactly the same. The colour around his snout, which I thought should be white, was a beigy/grey colour and I thought he was dirty. Turned out that's exactly what he should have looked like.

Latest posts

Back