L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Looks like there is a L'Occitane TSV on Sunday 25th Otcober. :)

The tv guide does say Ojon at midnight but rest of guide says L'Occitane so think it is just a mistake that they have Ojon listed.

Thanks Sazza, great news. My sister-in-law and I were hoping one was coming up soon as we're both running low on body lotion. Do you think this is the 'Christmas' TSV?

Thanks Sazza, great news. My sister-in-law and I were hoping one was coming up soon as we're both running low on body lotion. Do you think this is the 'Christmas' TSV?

Yeah I think it will be :)

i hope they do put it in this tsv. i have one bottle left and i am getting nervous lol

It depends what is in the TSV whether I buy. I have 3 500mls bottles of shea body lotion and a 500ml of the gentle shower stuff too. I am only a quarter of the way down one bottle of the shea body lotion too.

Re: Molton Brown TSV's
Those were the days. Staying up till midnight in anticipation, trying to get through on the phone. The TSV's were usually fantastic value with great items. I loved it when the parcel arrived and I unpacked all the goodies slowly. I wo uld always keep them till a few weeks after christmas when I was feeling a bit fed up, and I would always get a buzz from using the products for the first time. Towards the end they kept repeating the TSV's and I thought something wasn't quite right. I don't think there is another brand on QVC gives the same value TSV wise.

It depends what is in the TSV whether I buy. I have 3 500mls bottles of shea body lotion and a 500ml of the gentle shower stuff too. I am only a quarter of the way down one bottle of the shea body lotion too.

I definitely need knew specs - I read this as you have 3,500 bottles of body lotion...:thinking2:

I'd love them to repeat the one from last year with the liquid soap and hand creams in on Auto Delivery again. x

Latest posts

Back