L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have still farting.

But you are all dazzled by the £13+ easy pay, but you will still being paying £47+ for it. And don't forget you will still be paying it off in January, when things are always tight after the christmas excitement has come and gone.:yawn2:

Far too easy to get sucked in by easy pays. I tend to forget what I have bought on easy pay and can have a bit of as shock when I see money whizzing out of my account. I know I should keep the paperwork but there's so much other clutter here it's easy to overlook it.

I dont care about being dazzled by easy pays I am having two,one of each,I will use the things I dont want for gifts.I have loads of girls in our family who will love the l'occitane as much as me.
Didnt get my half term holiday and have a slipped disc,the bath things will come in handy I am having extra hot baths at the mo to soak my back!!!!

ooh that sounds nasty. I hope you feel better soon. You treat yourself and enjoy.:flower::flower:

With all this excitement of the L'Occitane TSV & 3 easy pays, well ive just ordered a little set.. I knew I wouldn't be ordering the TSV, as for me, im only certain about the Cherry Blossom shower gel.. So I spied a new duo on qvc - a supersize rose shower gel (I adore this & also use as a handwash) & a supersize shea body lotion (which ive only recently tried from a weeny bottle and loved!).. And 3 easy pays.. Oh im well happy.. Whoo hoo (sorry Aragorn just nicked your line x)
So now ive got to try and get to sleep.. Isn't it ridiculous getting so excited about buying something?
No, of course it isn't :sun:

I was looking at that too - but the other one? I like the plain Shea. Although I like the new Rose - it's lovely. I was also eyeing up the 3 body creams (3 x 100ml) but I think that's not a lot of cream for yer cash?!? I'm going back to look and see what was in the TSV before I decide.....

ooh that sounds nasty. I hope you feel better soon. You treat yourself and enjoy.:flower::flower:

yes it is ,I am just very cheesed off,its sooo sore!!
and I dont need an excuse to indulge.... but I am doing because I missed my hols thats all.... oh and my back is aching....I will stop moaning now sorry !!

Last edited:
I dont care about being dazzled by easy pays I am having two,one of each,I will use the things I dont want for gifts.I have loads of girls in our family who will love the l'occitane as much as me.
Didnt get my half term holiday and have a slipped disc,the bath things will come in handy I am having extra hot baths at the mo to soak my back!!!!

Oh bless - hope it gets better soon! You most definitely need nice things for your bath if that's the case.

I was looking at that too - but the other one? I like the plain Shea. Although I like the new Rose - it's lovely. I was also eyeing up the 3 body creams (3 x 100ml) but I think that's not a lot of cream for yer cash?!? I'm going back to look and see what was in the TSV before I decide.....

Before I ordered, I priced up how much these 2 supersize items would roughly cost me, buying from that famous auction site.. It was about the same, but easy pay is a big pull for me and of course it not being delivered by RM.. I noticed that they didn't have the all shea version, would it have sold out that quickly? Hope you choose some nice smellies.. You're getting the tsv too aren't you?
Its funny, I tried the new rose in their body lotion, but wasn't that keen, it was ok..
Im hopefully getting some scrummy L'Occitane goodies for my birthday next month.. Oooh goodie :wave2:

i got the new ltd. edition handcreams delivered today; frangipani, rose and ylang ylang....aside from looking pretty, they are very faint scents and smell mainly just the same as the ordinary shea one. Probably wouldn't have bothered if i'd smelt them in the shop.

i got the new ltd. edition handcreams delivered today; frangipani, rose and ylang ylang....aside from looking pretty, they are very faint scents and smell mainly just the same as the ordinary shea one. Probably wouldn't have bothered if i'd smelt them in the shop.

Ah - I shall wait until I smell them then - no point paying out for something and nothing. Thank you for that Mrs J!

Before I ordered, I priced up how much these 2 supersize items would roughly cost me, buying from that famous auction site.. It was about the same, but easy pay is a big pull for me and of course it not being delivered by RM.. I noticed that they didn't have the all shea version, would it have sold out that quickly? Hope you choose some nice smellies.. You're getting the tsv too aren't you?
Its funny, I tried the new rose in their body lotion, but wasn't that keen, it was ok..
Im hopefully getting some scrummy L'Occitane goodies for my birthday next month.. Oooh goodie :wave2:

I want one of each TSV because I'm shallow and I cannot decide. Plus they both have things in them that I want and I think it's worth the money (even if it is £90) because I won't need anymore for ages. Plus there is always the advantage that you have things there for a forgotten Christmas present if necessary! Is that what you've asked for as a birthday gift? I do that too - or I ask for a big Lush box full of stuff to keep me going. I likes to be hours in the bath I does....... can you tell?

Wow, this is pricy! We have now gone beyond the usual £40 mark for a TSV. Does anybody feel that the beauty TSVs are getting more and more expensive? I will definitely f.a.r.t. on this and treat myself to something more reasonable at the L'Occitane outlet shop later in the year when I'll got to finish off my Xmas shopping...

I have oredered both options, SS, and have paid more money for fewer items at the outlet shop. Are you looking for sth specific?

Having said Nothing would come between me and this TSV , Unfortunatly the fates conspired against me , Smashed windscreen this am , It will cost £800 and I cant get through to the insurance company to confirm that its covered on the fully comp insurance till monday ( long very boaring complictaed and somewhat tear strewn story , policy sold off to another company etc etc etc ) so I cant justify spending anything until I know the outcome of the windscreen issue LOL .
I will FART loud and proud all day Sunday , (and weep into my pillow at night ! )

Where I am, we don't have any outlet shops - the nearest is Glasgow. I get very excited when I'm visiting family and have a day at Cheshire Oaks. My son pushes me past various shops telling me I don't need any more of this, that and the next thing! but it's always nice to look.

Unfortunately Aberdeen is s**t for shopping - very little choice of anything. For the size of it and it's "oil capital of Europe" name tag, it really is dire. So this is probably the best deal that I would get on L'Occitane to be honest. And when you like absolutely everything in the TSV as I do - I think it's not bad.

Having said Nothing would come between me and this TSV , Unfortunatly the fates conspired against me , Smashed windscreen this am , It will cost £800 and I cant get through to the insurance company to confirm that its covered on the fully comp insurance till monday ( long very boaring complictaed and somewhat tear strewn story , policy sold off to another company etc etc etc ) so I cant justify spending anything until I know the outcome of the windscreen issue LOL .
I will FART loud and proud all day Sunday , (and weep into my pillow at night ! )

Oh Brenny I'm so sorry - how rotten. You will not settle until you know for definite will you - I know what that's like? I'm sure all fully comp policies cover windscreens bar the excess - does it say on your paper copy or the internet? Hope you get it sorted out quickly - try not to worry :flower:.

I have oredered both options, SS, and have paid more money for fewer items at the outlet shop. Are you looking for sth specific?

Hmmm, that's the thing, WS, I'm not really after anything specific. I have tried one of the L'Occitane body lotions (the rose shimmering one, is it Nuit de Mai? I can't recall now) and it's fab. I love the shea handcream too. So, I have decided that I would like to try more from the range. However, to be honest, I think I'd rather splurge on body lotions than shower gels, or at least a combination of both. I don't know any of the products in the TSV, so I'm not sure that I would like them. I like the fact that I can have a good sniff before buying in the shop...

Where I am, we don't have any outlet shops - the nearest is Glasgow. I get very excited when I'm visiting family and have a day at Cheshire Oaks. My son pushes me past various shops telling me I don't need any more of this, that and the next thing! but it's always nice to look.

Unfortunately Aberdeen is s**t for shopping - very little choice of anything. For the size of it and it's "oil capital of Europe" name tag, it really is dire. So this is probably the best deal that I would get on L'Occitane to be honest. And when you like absolutely everything in the TSV as I do - I think it's not bad.

Well, it is in these cases that QVC really is great. If you couldn't get the goodies elsewhere, and you love all that comes in the kit, then Aargorn, this TSV really seems certainly a great deal for you!:flower: Hoppe you love it!

It's on the website now!

L'Occitane 7 Piece Indulgent Bath & Body Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£41.76

QVC Price
£50.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Treat friends and family to this luxury seven-piece L'Occitane set. You'll get four full sizes and a supersize for fantastic value. Choose from Floral or Warm - both contain best-selling Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel (75ml), Hand Cream (30ml) and Soap (50g). Warm also boasts Almond Shower Oil (400ml), Shea Hand & Body Wash (300ml), Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly (250ml) and launches the Shea Vanilla scent. Floral contains Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (500ml), Milk Bath (300ml), Grape Shower Oil (250ml) and launches the Sweet Cherry scent. Comes gift wrapped.

Latest posts

Back