L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woohoo L'occitane tsv 25th Oct

woohoo
there is a l'occitane tsv on Sun Oct 25th......please lets have some great stuff in it
I dont need anything but just know I will buy it because I can never resist..and I can stockpile more for my Christmas stash!!!!!!
I am just so rubbish when it comes to l'occitane!:cheeky:

Oh no a week after Liz Earle looks like October is going to be an expensive month! But I didn't purchase the last one so I may be tempted...

Oh no a week after Liz Earle looks like October is going to be an expensive month! But I didn't purchase the last one so I may be tempted...

Good things always seem to come all at once abit like bad things come in threes.

Go on you order you know you want to............
I always start buying things from October and put them away for little treatd for myself and also presents for friends and neighbours.

I will definitely be tempted by the L'Occitane TSV.. I just hope it will have enough of my favourites in it though.. & be on easy pay too.. Ive not tried the Peach Blossom, but have some of the Rose Nuit Body Lotion (which was ok but prefer the original rose).. A TSV full of Rose & Cherry Blossom would suit me down to the ground, lol :giggle:

I will definitely be tempted by the L'Occitane TSV.. I just hope it will have enough of my favourites in it though.. & be on easy pay too.. Ive not tried the Peach Blossom, but have some of the Rose Nuit Body Lotion (which was ok but prefer the original rose).. A TSV full of Rose & Cherry Blossom would suit me down to the ground, lol :giggle:

The peach blossom is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for this TSV hope it's on AD again: AY can forget telling me to split it up into presents, i'm sure i'll be keeping it all.

Good things always seem to come all at once abit like bad things come in threes.

Go on you order you know you want to............
I always start buying things from October and put them away for little treatd for myself and also presents for friends and neighbours.

Dazzler! You naughty girl. Just because you are feeling poorly doesn't mean that I will go easy on you for telling others to spend, spend, spend. You will feel a big f.a.r.t coming your way soon. :cheeky:

Dazzler! You naughty girl. Just because you are feeling poorly doesn't mean that I will go easy on you for telling others to spend, spend, spend. You will feel a big f.a.r.t coming your way soon. :cheeky:

oh pretty please please!!!!!!!!!!!

oh pretty please please!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I will put this strange request down to a fever. Have a good day Dazzler not too much in the way of spending. I think a lie down in adark room may help.:flower::flower::flower:

Wish I knew Dazzler, but hoping for floral & big sizes.. Under £35 & 4 easy pays, lol.. Well, I can hope.. Tried verbena for the 1st time today & its lovely.. Hope you're feeling better by the way :hi:

Wish I knew Dazzler, but hoping for floral & big sizes.. Under £35 & 4 easy pays, lol.. Well, I can hope.. Tried verbena for the 1st time today & its lovely.. Hope you're feeling better by the way :hi:

This is the first day that I have felt better after 7 days of feeling lousy so things can only get better. I went with hubby to buy some tiles today so managed that okay.

Back to L'occitane if you like the verbena the Bergamote Tea as its quite similar. The TSV's are usually pretty good and like you am hoping for big sizes. I dont have room on my trolly lol, but im going to put it away for myself for Christmas and then I know I will have a gap to fill by then..........:tongue2:

Or maybe just buy a much larger trolley :giggle:
Glad you've felt better today.. So many lurgies & viruses going around.. Making everyone feel awful.. Maybe some retail therapy will make you feel extra better :cheeky:

Or maybe just buy a much larger trolley :giggle:
Glad you've felt better today.. So many lurgies & viruses going around.. Making everyone feel awful.. Maybe some retail therapy will make you feel extra better :cheeky:

lol I dont think they do larger trollys( or do they........). I suppose I could make 4 rows on each tier instead of three.......... but I dont want it to look too cluttered.

going to have a pamper, but am just trying to decide what to use really. Sometimes I ask hubby and then he chooses but then I say well I didnt want to use that one.:grin:

Possible TSV details. Not sure of the price, but I like the sound of the Floral option.

228178 - L’Occitane 7 Piece Luxury of L'Occitane Collection

Warm set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Sweet Almond
1 x 400ml Almond Shower Oil,
1 x 300ml Shea Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
1 x 250ml Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly
1 x 75ml Shea Vanilla Shower Gel,
1 x 30ml Shea Vanilla hand cream
1 x 50g Shea Vanilla soap

Floral set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Lavender
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
1 x 300ml Sweet Cherry Milky Bath
1 x 250ml Grape Shower Oil
1 x 75ml Mousse de Rose Shower Gel
1 x 30ml Sweet Cherry Hand Cream
1 x 50g Sweet Cherry Soap
All in presentation box

Thanks tabitha, i really hope that is it. What a great TSV. Completely spoilt for choice they both sound gorgeous. can't wait.:clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back