L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09 - Page 3





Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 550
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default woohoo L'occitane tsv 25th Oct

    woohoo
    there is a l'occitane tsv on Sun Oct 25th......please lets have some great stuff in it
    I dont need anything but just know I will buy it because I can never resist..and I can stockpile more for my Christmas stash!!!!!!
    I am just so rubbish when it comes to l'occitane!


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I hope they have some soaps for the guest cloakroom

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh no a week after Liz Earle looks like October is going to be an expensive month! But I didn't purchase the last one so I may be tempted...

  4. #24
    Dazzler! Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Oh no a week after Liz Earle looks like October is going to be an expensive month! But I didn't purchase the last one so I may be tempted...
    Good things always seem to come all at once abit like bad things come in threes.

    Go on you order you know you want to............
    I always start buying things from October and put them away for little treatd for myself and also presents for friends and neighbours.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    995
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Oh no a week after Liz Earle looks like October is going to be an expensive month! But I didn't purchase the last one so I may be tempted...
    Not to mention the Honora TSV...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I will definitely be tempted by the L'Occitane TSV.. I just hope it will have enough of my favourites in it though.. & be on easy pay too.. Ive not tried the Peach Blossom, but have some of the Rose Nuit Body Lotion (which was ok but prefer the original rose).. A TSV full of Rose & Cherry Blossom would suit me down to the ground, lol

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy2911 View Post
    I will definitely be tempted by the L'Occitane TSV.. I just hope it will have enough of my favourites in it though.. & be on easy pay too.. Ive not tried the Peach Blossom, but have some of the Rose Nuit Body Lotion (which was ok but prefer the original rose).. A TSV full of Rose & Cherry Blossom would suit me down to the ground, lol
    The peach blossom is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for this TSV hope it's on AD again: AY can forget telling me to split it up into presents, i'm sure i'll be keeping it all.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler! View Post
    Good things always seem to come all at once abit like bad things come in threes.

    Go on you order you know you want to............
    I always start buying things from October and put them away for little treatd for myself and also presents for friends and neighbours.
    Dazzler! You naughty girl. Just because you are feeling poorly doesn't mean that I will go easy on you for telling others to spend, spend, spend. You will feel a big f.a.r.t coming your way soon.

  9. #29
    Dazzler! Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveheart View Post
    Dazzler! You naughty girl. Just because you are feeling poorly doesn't mean that I will go easy on you for telling others to spend, spend, spend. You will feel a big f.a.r.t coming your way soon.
    oh pretty please please!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler! View Post
    oh pretty please please!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok, I will put this strange request down to a fever. Have a good day Dazzler not too much in the way of spending. I think a lie down in adark room may help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •