L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have to go for the almond set but not sure about the small sizes, it will all depend on price as I still have some almond shower oil from the AD last year and I still have the last AD to get this year so do I really need anymore L'occitane, the answer is probably No but I am a sucker for a bargain :thinking2:

I presume the Shea Vanilla is a new fragrance

This seems like a nice TSV to me, and unless it's horrendously expensive, I'll go for it as I fancy trying l'Occitane, my only disappointment is that there is no body lotion at all, it is all soap/SG, and I think it would have made for a more balanced kit to have some kind of body moisturiser too...:cheeky:

This seems like a nice TSV to me, and unless it's horrendously expensive, I'll go for it as I fancy trying l'Occitane, my only disappointment is that there is no body lotion at all, it is all soap/SG, and I think it would have made for a more balanced kit to have some kind of body moisturiser too...:cheeky:

The fact it doesn't have any body moisturiser in it IS the selling point for me! lol

Will probably go for the warm option as I'm not keen on Lavender or the Cherry Blossom.

With so many large sizes in it it may be quite pricey.

PS love your doggie Sillysausage :hi:

The fact it doesn't have any body moisturiser in it IS the selling point for me! lol

Will probably go for the warm option as I'm not keen on Lavender or the Cherry Blossom.

With so many large sizes in it it may be quite pricey.

PS love your doggie Sillysausage :hi:
Thanks Janey, she's indeed a sweetie (with an attitude at times, like any good terrier!)

I too will go for the warm option, but can I ask you why you're glad there is no body lotion in the TSV? Are they not nice?:sun:

Thanks Janey, she's indeed a sweetie (with an attitude at times, like any good terrier!)

I too will go for the warm option, but can I ask you why you're glad there is no body lotion in the TSV? Are they not nice?:sun:

My parents had a Westie...he was a dear little thing but feisty at times as well!

Nothing wrong with their body creams and lotions at all I'm just rubbish at using them on a regular basis whereas I shower at least once a day, so I end up with bottles of the stuff!

Last edited:
The lavender handwash does not really smell much of lavender to be honest. Well not to me and I love lavender.

Coughs. I actually have a 400mls of the Almond shower oil unopened!!!!:thinking2: I bought duos earlier in the years and 3/4 of way down the first one. Infact I was laying in the bath with it yesterday.

I'm not sure that I'll go for this one either. I am getting low on shower gels but still have every one of those L'Occitane soaps that came with the TSV on AD from last year. Plus, it doesn't really grab me. If it had had full size hand creams in it then I may have been tempted. Mind you, with L'occitane I usually end up sucked in on the day when watching the shows.

I won't be buying this TSV. There are some things which I like from both kits, but individually the kits just aren't floating my boat. I did buy some Christmas gift's in their sale earlier in the year. And will probably buy when they have their January sale instead.

I'm not sure whether to get this and cancel the auto-delivery of an old TSV, due in November. I know the auto-delivery is based on Ruban D' Orange. Is anyone else having this dilemma?

Last edited:
No because I really want to try the Ruban D'Orange

I had a sniff in a L'Occitane shop and it's pretty nice. Not overly sweet. It's a question of whether I can justify adding both to my stockpile.

I'm very very happy! It sounds good to me if that's the one. I even texted my mum (who's away) to tell her and she's very happy too!! Note to self: must get a life.....

If something makes you happy then even if it's something like this then where's the problem? There's so much gloom and doom about that we should just enjoy things even if they are little things like this.

The Ruban D'Orange was the set I fancied most out of the AD TSV so there's no way I would cancel that.

I feel a bit like Tangle foot to be honest, I fancy elements of both kits but neither of them is screaming "buy me!". I have quite a lot of L'Occitane in my stockpile including some of the items in these sets but by the time the TSV comes my willpower may well have weakened.

I got some Ruban D'Orange goodies in with my try me set.. I wouldn't usually choose orange, but its a lovely, fresh scent.. Not sickly, more exotic orange, but not over powering.. In the ingredients, it lists orange & bitter orange.. Haven't tried the soap yet :47:

I'm not sure whether to get this and cancel the auto-delivery of an old TSV, due in November. I know the auto-delivery is based on Ruban D' Orange. Is anyone else having this dilemma?

I was having the dilema and then knew thay i'd regret cancelling the AD. I'm afraid the TSV looks too good to miss, so it looks like i'll be adding to the L'occitaine stockpile!!

I love the sound of the floral set as I absolutely adore the Cherry Blossom Shower Gel and the Grape Shower Oil. I'll definitely order the floral set (might even order 2 sets!). Thanks for the heads up Tabatha. :happy:

fantastic tsv good as it has some smaller stuff to give away and some bigger stuff that i dont mind giving away as it makes you seem generous(grape) for friends aways on a diet lol

wont see much change from £100 but can plan head for christmas presents.
wish there was a body lotion in it though a bit unbalanced. knowing l'occitane they will do some body lotions that you will have to buy as a seperate item.:cheeky:

Possible TSV details. Not sure of the price, but I like the sound of the Floral option.

228178 - L’Occitane 7 Piece Luxury of L'Occitane Collection

Warm set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Sweet Almond
1 x 400ml Almond Shower Oil,
1 x 300ml Shea Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
1 x 250ml Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly
1 x 75ml Shea Vanilla Shower Gel,
1 x 30ml Shea Vanilla hand cream
1 x 50g Shea Vanilla soap

Floral set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Lavender
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
1 x 300ml Sweet Cherry Milky Bath
1 x 250ml Grape Shower Oil
1 x 75ml Mousse de Rose Shower Gel
1 x 30ml Sweet Cherry Hand Cream
1 x 50g Sweet Cherry Soap
All in presentation box

Thanks tabatha.

Decisions, decisions!!

I love the Almond Liquid Soap but hate the Almond Shower Oil, and love the Cherry Blossom Chower Gel but fed up with Lavender Soap. So not sure what option to go for at the moment, hubby usually buys the TSV for me for christmas.

Latest posts

Back